Skip to content

Anyone ever rolled 100 ability points?

I've been rolling for over an hour now trying to get over 95 ( <>.<> )

Comments

• TomeTome Member Posts: 466
    I wonder if anyone has ever rolled all 18s...
  • GreatmasterBGreatmasterB Member Posts: 12
    I got in BG:EE a 98 in 5 minutes with my first character but never a 100 in the BG series. You need to pick a class with high requirements (ranger or paladin) to get a better chance to get a 100.
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    edited December 2012

I got in BG:EE a 98 in 5 minutes with my first character but never a 100 in the BG series. You need to pick a class with high requirements (ranger or paladin) to get a better chance to get a 100.

"pure envy" -_-
    I'm rolling kensai/cleric dual so not much of a choice, but I'm at work now so it's not like I'm wasting time that much tho :D

• AlexDeLargeAlexDeLarge Member Posts: 273
    Nope. But i rolled a 98 with a fighter, which is quite insane. Especially useful since i plan to dual him into mage in BG2 (im playing BGT atm, since EE is so bugged).

Nope. But i rolled a 98 with a fighter, which is quite insane. Especially useful since i plan to dual him into mage in BG2 (im playing BGT atm, since EE is so bugged).

Someone mentioned today that he managed to import BGEE char into BG2 without any modifications, and yes rolling fighters is a pure torture.

• UnknownQuantityUnknownQuantity Member Posts: 242
    I never did. The highest I got was 5 18s and a 12 with a Ranger. I used to roll the dice for hours when I was younger and the game was new.
    Are u sure u never did @UnknownQuantity ? Try counting 5x18 +12
  • DeucetipherDeucetipher Member Posts: 521
    I got a 100 on the nose with my berserker. crappy str/xx though: 18/07. It took a long time. I wanted to make a dual class to druid, so I just popped in a movie while I rolled.

@AlexDeLarge
    Technically he didn't roll 100, he rolled 102 :) OP asked if anyone ever rolled a hundred.
    Cute.
  • UnknownQuantityUnknownQuantity Member Posts: 242
    Is that even possible? It was a long time ago so the 12 may have been a 10, but I'm pretty sure it was a 12. I had 18 everything but int. Rangers are usually pretty easy to get at least 4 18s.
    edited December 2012

I got a 100 on the nose with my berserker. crappy str/xx though: 18/07. It took a long time. I wanted to make a dual class to druid, so I just popped in a movie while I rolled.

@AlexDeLarge
    Technically he didn't roll 100, he rolled 102 :) OP asked if anyone ever rolled a hundred.

You're correct, @UnknownQuantity talks off-topic :D. My OCD craves his roll though P_P
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    92 is enough for my mage.
  • theperm222theperm222 Member Posts: 84
    edited January 2013
    @Duecetipher I rolled the exact same thing last night for a Cavalier with 18/07 strength. Overall looked like this 18/07 18 18 13 15 18
  • SeveronSeveron Member Posts: 214
    I have for my cleric/mage. Took a couple of days but worth it :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KorlamaqKorlamaq Member Posts: 216
    i got all 18s when i rolled strg+8 :P
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    No, but I will try and if I do, I will let you know.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    Yes. 100. Once.
  • RhymeRhyme Member Posts: 190
    Twice, I think. I remember a crazy high roll with a paladin back in the original game. It might have been a 99, but I'm pretty sure it was in the 100-102 range.

Got a 100 for sure a couple weeks ago trying out an autoroller. I started it before I went to sleep and left it running overnight - didn't get back to my laptop until about 8:00 PM the next day... Took one look at the triple digit score and said, "Yep, that'll do!" I'm sure plenty of people would consider that cheating, but I won't lose any sleep over it (literally, the auto-roller allows me to roll in my sleep).
  • KortokKortok Member Posts: 165
    Too bad there's nothing gained in rolling a 90 vs 100.
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    My best ever was 101. And I accidentally clicked past it. *Slams head into wall*
  • RhymeRhyme Member Posts: 190
    Kortok said:

Really? Nothing? Because my experiences tell me otherwise.
  • MasonguitarMasonguitar Member Posts: 35
    I rolled a 102 once.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    CaptRory said:

My best ever was 101. And I accidentally clicked past it. *Slams head into wall*

Don't feel bad, that happened to me several times a couple of years ago. :|
  • lDanielHolmlDanielHolm Member Posts: 225
    edited January 2013
    Kortok said:

That's certainly not true.

It depends on the class, sure, but there's quite a difference between a 90 and a 100 for, say, a Gnome Cleric/Illusionist. 18/18/18/19/17/10 vs. 15/18/18/19/17/3.

Oh, and as to the original topic, I've had two 100(+) characters, though one was a Fighter started in BG2, so he never got the stat books, which I've always felt was a shame. (I am tempted to just use SK to recreate him in BG:EE.) The other I haven't played yet. (He's a Ranger, total 101, with 18/17 Str.)
  • CaptRoryCaptRory Member Posts: 1,660
    Kortok said:

I'm pretty sure 100>90.
  • elementality7411elementality7411 Member Posts: 1
    Just rolled it about 5 mins on my elf ranger, only took 10 mins lol agoimage
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    I have to check what my current ranger has. It must be 90+, but I doubt it is 100.