Skip to content

Final battle too easy :(

moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
edited January 2013 in Off-Topic
I really expected the final battle to be a lot more challenging.

I killed Saverok before he even had the dialogue he is suppose to have with me that leads up to an "epic" confrontation.

FYI, even though it is completely irrelevant to my point, I had removed the xp cap and had a level 31 Sorcerer who cast Time Stop and a few Dragons' Breath on Saverok before Time Stop ended.

Maybe they should patch Saverok to be immune to Time Stop?

/sarcasm
Post edited by Cuv on
[Deleted User]EudaemoniumMadhaxUlfgar_TorunnWilburLemernisMedillenlunarMessiBelgarathMTHmlneveseSirK8Stargazer5781TressetTroodon80

Comments

• karnor00karnor00 Member Posts: 680
    moopy said:

FYI, even though it is completely irrelevant to my point, I had removed the xp cap and had a level 31 Sorcerer who cast Time Stop and a few Dragons' Breath on Saverok before Time Stop ended.

To be honest, immunity to Dragon's Breath would probably be more useful for him. After all, if he'd had that then your Time Stop would have been completely wasted.

moopy
  • griever0483griever0483 Member Posts: 129
    You are a troll! :D
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Sarevok: Deathbringer Assault!

Charname: Suffers 200 damage.

Sarevok: Doesn't have any acid or fire attacks.

Charname: Literal Trollface.
    moopyWilbur
  • Wonderboy2402Wonderboy2402 Member Posts: 121
    The mace of Stupefying or whatever it is called... the one with 25% chance to stun. Way OP. I killed Sarevok and many other characters easily with this weapon. I had Minsc dual wielding it with another mace the entire game.

Nevermind the Monk stunning fist.
  • VikingRVikingR Member Posts: 88
    Sarevok and his party swooped the floor with my party. Didn't remove the xp cap though.
    I had a pretty hilarious fight with Sarevok the other day. I had a dualed Shar-Teel backstab him repeatedly while using Sandthief's Ring to invisible. Funny thing was, someone cast Stinking Cloud, and just as she was about to deliver the finishing blow the cloud knocked her unconscious! So she was lying unconscious behind Sarevok's back for ages!

Eventually she woke up and delivered the killing blow.
    Aristillius
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    For a moment, I thought you were serious..then read 'sarcasm' Lol, good one! I definitely should go to sleep, though. -.-
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    [Deleted User]
  • baaddarebaaddare Member Posts: 145
    whats sad and also funny is there are probably people who would do actually mod the game this way do the fight and be serious about complaining that the fight was to easy and flame the game all over different forums
    mlnevese
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    This might be better off in 'Off Topic"? Wanted to ask before it was moved since this isnt actually possible gameplay within the rules and levels of BGEE
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    @Cuv

Feel free to move it.

The point of my post was to satire the several serious posts I've seen in general complaining about certain things in the game being too easy or not quite right, and then they reveal they have removed the xp cap, seriously modded the game, or both.
  • DerDuKeDerDuKe Member Posts: 88
    moopy said:

I killed Saverok before he even had the dialogue he is suppose to have with me that leads up to an "epic" confrontation.

/sarcasm

:D

The misspelling of Sarevok makes it even better. :-)

• the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    edited January 2013
    I have to say that the wolf in the first screen outside Candlekeep was too easy. of course, I waited till I was a party of six 9th level characters and all kitted out to be ready to take on Sarevok at the time. But really, one Cloud Kill spell? I mean you get a +1 ring of protection out of it all. shouldn't it be harder?

/sarcasm
  • VittordeVittoVittordeVitto Member Posts: 225
    moopy said:

/sarcasm

You remind me of the other dude who killed poor Drizzt cheating too.
    SirK8
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ReadingRamboReadingRambo Member Posts: 598
    My level 20 monk kicked Sarevok in the head til he was dead
    moopySirK8Madeira
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438

moopy said:

/sarcasm

I think that was kinda the point.
    VittordeVittoSirK8
    edited January 2013

My level 20 monk kicked Sarevok in the head til he was dead

Nyahahaha!
    SirK8
    edited January 2013
    TJ_Hooker said:

moopy said:

/sarcasm

I think that was kinda the point.
    When i played Warcraft II i used to type : it is a good day to die

All of a sudden the game got easy too.

=( Why games get soo easy when we cheat ? Thats not fair.

• SplodSplod Member Posts: 114
    Wow, that was really easy. Just imagine what you could have done if you had you had Werebears...
    SirK8
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    Thanks @moopy Okay... nobody panic, just moving it to Off Topic. Its a fun thread
    SirK8
    Splod said:

Wow, that was really easy. Just imagine what you could have done if you had you had Werebears...

Someone should do a meme with that guy. lol

SirK8
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Or if the werebears were casting timestop allowing you to cast an extra breath....
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    Since this is Off Topic, I found that playing God of War in God mode made it really easy to beat. And why not? You are supposed to end up as a God anyway so.....
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447

Since this is Off Topic, I found that playing God of War in God mode made it really easy to beat. And why not? You are supposed to end up as a God anyway so.....

I know you're not talking about the God Mode difficulty setting. I couldn't get past the minotaur...
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    I beat God of War on the hardest mode, whatever that was, then the game gave me a phone number and Kratos answered it and had some message I forget.

Was not expecting it at all so it was the coolest easter egg ever.
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    lol @moopy's meme... should repost on another thread that's out there...