Skip to content

SCS, if you know that i mean...

2»

Comments

• AntonAnton Member, Moderator, Mobile Tester Posts: 513
    @DavidW any updates on the ETA for SCS with BGEE support?
  • BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    @DavidW Sounds great!
  • MykraMykra Member Posts: 252
    DavidW said:

a week or two, *maybe*.

Yeeeeees.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited January 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Every modern game is made to be completed, with some very rare exceptions, of course. For some reason the industry decided players do no want to be challenged.
  • SarikadujaSarikaduja Member Posts: 17
    Since I'm nearing my second completion of BG:EE, SCS gonna get a solo run from me. Also probably without friends, as mine are not interested to play the game so often.

ON THE UPSIDE!
    @DavidW , Have I understood correctly, that once you figure out the bugs and such of SCS for BGEE, it's the same to BGEE2 and I get to plow BG2EESCS with my buddy?
  • LeronisLeronis Member Posts: 112
    I gleefully anticipate SCS's launch even more than BGEE itself.
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284
    DavidW said:

a week or two, *maybe*.

How's it coming along? :)
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    SCS is fantastic, and as someone who used it with his first BG experience, I think it's not unreasonable for a first-time player. The only time I had controller-throwing-tier problems was with Irenicus Form 2, who from what I understand is a total anticlimax/pushover in vanilla.
    Wait-wait-wait?? @DavidW, instead of a week or two *maybe*, we now have "a day or two"? Really? Is.. is something coming along the farstretched road closer to me by the minute?

Just tried the SCS II on BG2. It's like a brand new game, now I really can't wait for SCS for EE.
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    I am looking forward to trying this out. I've never used this mod before, but I have played a lot of Baldur's Gate, so it will be nice to experience a "brand new game" like so many say.
  • DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823

Wait-wait-wait?? @DavidW, instead of a week or two *maybe*, we now have "a day or two"? Really? Is.. is something coming along the farstretched road closer to me by the minute?

Don't forget the maybe...

• Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited February 2013
    Wow, the time almost has arrived to start playing BGEE! Though I'm not sure I want to try a beta, or wait till you have a more polished version of SCS ready. Still waiting for NPC1Project too, and hoping MacReady will update his Hard Times. But the time for BGEE Enhanced-with-mods gets closer!
    @DavidW: Just thinking out loud here...

If I want to play multiplayer with the improved AI component only and I am the host, does my friend still need to install SCS or is the AI strictly run by my PC?

Note: I have no interest in the rest of the components at this moment.

It'd be a nice surprise for him to see how much tougher all spell casters randomly got.
  • DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823
    I don't actually know how multiplayer works, so I have no idea - sorry.
  • Stargazer5781Stargazer5781 Member Posts: 183
    @Sarikaduja I think you both need to have the mod installed, but try it and see. If it works, great, if it doesn't, you'll know why.
  • bill_zagoudisbill_zagoudis Member Posts: 207
    it would be ok for insane difficulty
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.