Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ScytheKnightScytheKnight Member Posts: 220
    Got a new meme to do... but need Baeloth's portrait pic...
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Riolathel said:

Due to lack of a beard, I think that one is actually a halfling.
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    Kaltzor said:

Riolathel said:

Suddenly Dwarves can't shave?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited February 2013
    Bhaaldog said:

toanwrath said:

Kaltzor said:

Riolathel said:

I do not know whether this is in D&D lore, but in other realms they often shave dwarf prisoners as a form of humiliation. Dwarfs normally will not shave themselves willingly as it is a symbol of status.
    But they can shave, it's not as if their hair magically grows back if they try.
    And yeah, most fantasy genres have Dwarves having long beards (as they can/should). That's one reason I like Dragon Age: Origins I suppose is that quite a few of the dwarves have shaved their beards (and no one cares if your Dwarf shaves!)
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    toanwrath said:

Bhaaldog said:

toanwrath said:

Kaltzor said:

Riolathel said:

I do not know whether this is in D&D lore, but in other realms they often shave dwarf prisoners as a form of humiliation. Dwarfs normally will not shave themselves willingly as it is a symbol of status.
    Well, my hair magically grows back and I'm not even a dwarf. If I don't shave, it's all stubs again in a few days time and a beard in a few months!

toanwrath said:

Bhaaldog said:

toanwrath said:

Kaltzor said:

Riolathel said:

Well, my hair magically grows back and I'm not even a dwarf. If I don't shave, it's all stubs again in a few days time and a beard in a few months!

I meant a full beard instantaneously, but thank you for the sarcasm. I probably should have worded that better...
  • Xeno_FireXeno_Fire Member Posts: 1
    AHH! I need more funnies..
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    toanwrath said:

I meant a full beard instantaneously, but thank you for the sarcasm. I probably should have worded that better...

I'm sorry if it came over as sarcasm, it wasn't meant derisive. It was just an easy joke, 'inkoppertje' in Dutch.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    First Drow fetish, now werebears fetish. Users of this forum have rather... unique tastes.
  • Dr_AtomicDr_Atomic Member Posts: 50
    Not werebear exactly, but...BEARZILLA!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

• CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Corvino said:

I apparently fail at both the creation and uploading of memes. Guess I'll keep the day job.

Hey! Of course I know the difference between Brown and Black bears, I just couldn't resist the picture of so many bears at once!

This discussion has been closed.