Skip to content

Good gnome portraits?

I'm planning on running a male gnome fighter/illusionist through BG:EE next, but I'm feeling a lack of gnome portraits. I've had a look through the portraits dropbox and can't see much that really fits the race/class combo, though there are good options for most other races.

I'll likely be playing as some type of neutral, and would like a portrait that shows both fighter and mage aspects. Something like a robe/clothes and a sword with a gnomish appearance would be perfect.

Does anyone have any gnome portraits that they like?

Comments

• IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    That's a good picture. But isn't that a halfling not a gnome? I always have a hard time distinguishing the two.
  • Illustair said:

That's a good picture. But isn't that a halfling not a gnome? I always have a hard time distinguishing the two.

Depending on who the artist is and what guidelines (if any) they're drawing with, there often isn't much to distinguish them. Bare feet are a dead giveaway for Halflings due to the Hobbit heritage, and over-sized noses often indicate a gnome, but when neither are present (as in that picture) it's up for grabs.

• CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Thanks guys, good choices there! I'm going with the Bard-y looking fellow that KidCarnival posted. He looks to have the right level of cocky overconfidence for what I have in mind.