Skip to content

Mulitplayer Crash/Disconnects

Im trying to playing with 2-3 other players with myself as the host through direct IP. I have forwarded 47630, have no firewalls enabled and they have no issues connecting. We are able to play through the same area but when we zone to different area I hang on world map screen while they crash out.

After they completely crash and reboot their games, they are somewhat able to join, I see things on the Character Arbitration screen "Has Joined" then later "Has Left", I dont see their character names. On one particular instance we were able to chat with each other but I was unable to assign them to characters.

A reboot of the game on my end allows us to continue... until we have to zone to another area.

I looked around the forums for someone else with my issue and havent found anyone. Any ideas what the issue is?

Comments

• HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 907
    edited February 2013
    @Kellgoth, try this as a workaround: before transitioning go into character arbitration and give control of all characters to the host. Then transition. Let me know if that works for you.

Edit: also if you do have a crash/disconnect, ensure that all players restart the game, not just those who crash out.