Skip to content

Not being able to get belt of antipode

124»

Comments

• swnmcmlxiswnmcmlxi Member Posts: 297
    Master, you have arrived! Lead us!
  • moopymoopy Member Posts: 938
    While we're on this subject, I decided to kit my Fighter as a Wizard Slayer, and I see now that this decision that I'm completely responsible for making might not have been the choice I would make now that I have obtained more knowledge on the subject.

I can't be troubled to restart or to use Shadow Keeper to change my kit, so I'd like the developers to recode the engine just to suit my specific needs in this specific situation, and allow anyone to change class / kit at any time.

I realize some classes have a stat requirement, so obviously you would need to make it so you can reroll stats at anytime in the game also.

Thanks.
  • KirkorKirkor Member Posts: 700
    1st of all - why do you spoil yourself by reading playthroughs and FAQs BEFORE playing the game? What's the point?
    2nd of all - items disappear, because I walk behind you and loot all the nice stuff you've left behind. I like that belt very much, thank you.
    3rd of all - this belt sucks anyway, so yeah...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited February 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    @moopy - actually it *is* the belt that summons werebears, you just have to be a level 11 druid and visit those stone patterns where Gorion died during a full moon
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    @SirK8
    Make the Belt of Antipode appear where he died if those conditions are met, and this thread can finally end.
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    Madhax said:

@SirK8
    Make the Belt of Antipode appear where he died if those conditions are met, and this thread can finally end.

@Madhax

This is exactly how it was in vanilla BG1 with the XP cap on, i.e. you could get the belt only if you were a level 11 druid at the moment of Gorion death. Oh wait ...
    edited February 2013
    This thread is awesome.

There is only one thing that could make this thread more awesome.

@satyrion I SUMMON YOU!
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    @moopy Oh dear! This thread has gone downhill fast. Rather than close it I will move it again to Off Topic. Keep things civil please.
    edited February 2013
    @Cuv

Sorry :(

I was just looking at another thread moved to off topic, due to people that weren't satryion, but were talking about things because of him. I then thought, wow this guy can make threads go off topic without even doing anything.

And all it took was mentioning his name and BAM off topic.

Edit:

Also you are all welcome that I put the last nail in the coffin on this "feature" and got it moved to off topic. Or thank satyrion I guess.
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    @moopy All right, with respect to the original poster.... I will move this back to feature requests and close it. It will still be there and could get looked at again at some point.
This discussion has been closed.