Skip to content

I discovered a new hillarious cult called L.A.R.P

2»

Comments

• ArchaosArchaos Member Posts: 1,421
    Not a LARP fanboy. Just not my thing and I prefer video games, plus no other LARPers where I live, even if I wanted to get into it.

But I'm not going to make fun of them.

If actors dress up like that in a play at the theatre, they are cool but if people do it for their fun, it's ridiculous?

I compare it to an incident of a top notch violinist that was playing with a violin that cost tens of thousands of dollars, undercover in a mall. People just ignored him like he was a homeless person.
  • kingthrallkingthrall Member Posts: 76
    LukevanV said:

You got me. I'm also secretly known as Luke the luminous lute player. People who hear my songs are always confused for a few seconds, and then I whack 'em with a quick magic missile (red ball of yarn that my mother made for me). But at the end of the day I actually wish to be a master in the fine arts of fencing. But... Tis not to be. I am just a simple bard.

You should try Melfs acid arrow (AA batteries) they work better and do more damage

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited February 2013
    This thread is degenerating fast... So I'll close it before it goes too far.

@kingthrall Your OP does show a lot of prejudice agains an innocent hobby. Also trolling is against the site rules.

@LukevanV This site is PG13 rated. Be careful with your words.

For all involved, please read:

Site Rules
    Post edited by Coriander on
This discussion has been closed.