Skip to content

Baldurs Gate 2 to Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition Import/Export question.

RaphielDrakeRaphielDrake Member Posts: 41
Right now I'm playing through Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition... again.... and again... and again, waiting for Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition. Because I'm fairly attached to my character I've used the same guy on every full playthrough. Thanks to tomes and abilities this extremely well read sorcerer has afew tricks in his bag. (Its not cheating if its allowed by the game without modification, its new game plus at worst. No, don't argue. Its new game plus and you're just jealous, deal with it.)

The point is; I'm bored. My question is this; If I export my extremely awesome character which you wish you had to Baldurs Gate 2 right now could I export it from Baldurs Gate 2 to the enhanced edition when it is finally released.

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    well i know you can take bgee characters and export them to bg 2, i did that with my entire bgee team, and i would assume that you could take your bg2 sorcerer and import to bg2ee when it comes out
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    The file formats etc all stayed the same, so there is no reason that you wouldn't be able to really. It's a very important feature that I can't imagine them scrapping, ever.
  • RaphielDrakeRaphielDrake Member Posts: 41
    Thanks for the replies. Time to introduce Jon Irenicus to my +5 staff of mushroomslapping.