Skip to content

Baldur's Gate Summer

2»

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Well, she might try to ransom them; but since no-one's likely to want to pay for any of these characters, especially not in chocolate mousse which is what she usually demands, they'll probably end up walking the plank.

I'd pay for, ehh...let's see. Coran, plank; Kivan, plank; Valygar, plank; Cernd, plank.. Well, I'd pay for most of them. Rest're hosed.
    [Deleted User]
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    edited February 2013

Well, she might try to ransom them; but since no-one's likely to want to pay for any of these characters, especially not in chocolate mousse which is what she usually demands, they'll probably end up walking the plank.
    I'd pay for, ehh...let's see. Coran, plank; Kivan, plank; Valygar, plank; Cernd, plank.. Well, I'd pay for most of them. Rest're hosed.

I think Keldorn will be safe; his lady makes extremely good mousse. Almost like she did nothing but make mousse while he was away. I think Skie and Viccy will join the crew, and possibly Minsc because he can't stand being separated from Boo. Coran would love to, but the offers not open; plank for him.
    [Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    ShapiroKeatsDarkMage[Deleted User]
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    Prisoner of the Pink?

I think that's Coran's goal in life...
    [Deleted User]

Prisoner of the Pink?

Maybe. That's why they'll let him go. No sense in torturing someone who will just enjoy it.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    [Deleted User]
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    Well, I'd imagine Coran saying to Safana that he'd like to be a prisoner of her pink.

If you know what I mean.
    Bhaaldog said:

Coutelier said:

Prisoner of the Pink?

Maybe. That's why they'll let him go. No sense in torturing someone who will just enjoy it.
    Make him walk the plank!
    That'll be best I think. His old friends, the sharks, are probably still waiting for him. :)

Well, I'd imagine Coran saying to Safana that he'd like to be a prisoner of her pink.

If you know what I mean.

He definitely might say that, but they just don't want him. That's probably why they don't. :)