Skip to content

The Ever Dying Battle Scene Ogre

2»

Comments

• Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    edited February 2013
    toanwrath said:

Delvarian said:

I always assumed Saervok looted his robe and gave it to Semaj.

But why did he leave all of the coin? One might argue that Sarevok already has so much coin he couldn't possibly need more.
    My counterpoint to my previous point: Even as an adventurer with over 25k gold and nothing to spend it on, I compulsively grab every pile of gold regardless of how small. Surely everyone feels the same way?
    Sarevok doesn't grab mere coin. Sarevok grabs Power! Mwuahahaha.

*edit: oops, that was already said by @Severon.

• Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    I like making a save before Imoen joins, as that's the point I'm really totally on my own, thrown into a hostile world. It's a very nice humble way to start a big adventure, and seeing that save-game when reviewing all after the final battle.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    edited February 2013
    ajwz said:

Irenicus' dungeon in bg2, I reload until I get the experience for killing the vampire fighting the elves

You can do it quite easily by casting Cloud Kill into the room before entering. Easy-peasy (and a bit of a rip off. Vamps aren't supposed to breath. And they Definitely don't sparkle!!!).
  • ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
    Gorion's belt has storage? Maybe that should be implemented into a Viconia romance where it can be combined with a bag of holding to create some kind of male belt-purse for her Athkatla shopping sprees?. Might even send the romance in a positive direction temporarily.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Gorion killed the ogre in this particular play through and he dropped 3x +2 bullets (I think the red ones are +2)

Cool
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited February 2013
    Well, actually, I never did, but now I totally am going to do this now that you've mentioned it. I noticed that the ogre dropped a scroll of ghoul touch for Xzar on my evil run! Well, I'll do it the next run. Saves me however much Thalantyr charges for level 2 magic-user scrolls based on my reputation in Chapters 2 ~ 3... :3!
  • FafnirFafnir Member Posts: 232

ajwz said:

Irenicus' dungeon in bg2, I reload until I get the experience for killing the vampire fighting the elves

You can do it quite easily by casting Cloud Kill into the room before entering. Easy-peasy (and a bit of a rip off. Vamps aren't supposed to breath. And they Definitely don't sparkle!!!).
    They do if you cast Glitterdust on them.