Skip to content

What is your favourite new character kit?

124»

Comments

• theperm222theperm222 Member Posts: 84
    @Nifft - (in a high pitched whiny voice - stooop touching meeeeee!)... oh wait, is that Xzar? LMAO
  • theperm222theperm222 Member Posts: 84
    They should make a mix of sorc/favoured soul... 3 spells castable from the cleric domain, 3 from the wizard realm... you would be able to make 5 picks from each level for cleric/wizard. That would be awesome. Can use cleric weapons and wear armor (but can't cast spells in armor, etc.)
  • The_Shairs_HandbookThe_Shairs_Handbook Member Posts: 219
    edited February 2013

They should make a mix of sorc/favoured soul... 3 spells castable from the cleric domain, 3 from the wizard realm... you would be able to make 5 picks from each level for cleric/wizard. That would be awesome. Can use cleric weapons and wear armor (but can't cast spells in armor, etc.)

That Would be Sha'ir class..
    Sha'ir can cast spells from Both cleric and wizard... 2nd, 3rd and 4th edition of Sha'ir version are actually born a with it's power much like 3rd editions Sorc and Favoured soul... plus Sha'ir is very for abeir-toril lore friendly class...

Special benefit of Sha'ir
    *Cast both cleric and wizard spells
    *get a elemental gen as familiar ( gen are Children of adult genies). and you won't lose con if your familiar dies. you can call back your familiar the very next day.

* Get Genie summon at lvl 5 to summon a jann
    * at lvl 13 they can summon One djinn, Dao, efreet or marid once per day
    * lvl 21 they can summon One Noble genie once per day
    * epic feats would be for sha'ir feats that would lower their familiars Thacho and AC

Special hinderences:
    Cast fewer spells than a pure wizard or cleric... they are the flip coin't of sorcerer... sorcere knows few spells but cans cast many spells per day. Sha'ir knows many spells but cast fews spells per day

here is a picture of a spell casting sha'ir and it's gen familiar from Dnd own homepage
    Post edited by The_Shairs_Handbook on
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    I SHALL SET ALL HOW OPPOSE ME ON FIRE!!
    Really I just like RPing as an half-dragon