Skip to content

Forsooth, methinks you are no ordinary talking chicken!

13»

Comments

• secretmantrasecretmantra Member Posts: 259
    "I'm a fine-lookin' strumpet, ain't I?"

:D
  • markusbrutusmarkusbrutus Member Posts: 2
    One of the moments that made me laugh out loud in BG:EE at the end of Rasaad's storyline

PC: "It must be hard to kill your own brother. I hope I never have to do anything like that."
  • DarrylsonDarrylson Member Posts: 87
    "No we're not mercenaries, we just carry around weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience."- Charname

"This is the evil man who takes skins?! We must pursue him! We must, or all who have skins will sleep in fear!"- Minsc during the "Skinner" quest in BG2

"Oh, Keldorn: the gods say 'hi' and that you should wash your underwear more thoroughly."- Jan Jansen, when resurrected with Keldorn in the party

Paraphrasing on the first two, the last one's copy pasted from wikiquote
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Charname (to Saladrex): "Is it true that dragon meat tastes like chicken? Never mind, I’ll find out for myself in just a minute."
  • Copastetic1985Copastetic1985 Member Posts: 277
    In the Underdark, BG2 if you choose to kill the Gnomes.

Their battle cry: "Say goodbye to yer' kneecaps!"

Something to that effect. It be lol worthy when you hear it.
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Sylph said:

You know, I just heard a line from Imoen I had forgotten about... something along the lines of:

"Do ya wanna tell me a story bout' trollops and plug tails? Please?"

Considering as far as I know, 'trollop' generally refers to a lady-of-questionable-repute... I'm afraid to think of what Imoen has in mind o_O

Sometimes she does it, but very rarely she will respond after that "Puff-gups would always tell me a story."

Huh, I didn't know Imoen was such a pervert. Or maybe she's being sarcastic like when she says "Good on you if save the day"
  • Copastetic1985Copastetic1985 Member Posts: 277
    Some of the Harlots say some funny things if you click on them a few times.

Also, if you go to the Friendly Arm Inn ( not inside ) and put in some headphones, after you hear "Oopsie daisies!" you'll hear what sounds like a guy saying "F*** you!".

You might hear it without headphones. My laptop sucks.