Skip to content

Totemic Druid: Kit ability "Summon Spirit Animal" doesnt work

tommytommy Member Posts: 401
current Behavior:
when use the Kit ability "Summon Spirit Animal" the spell was casted but nothing happend

expected Behavior:
the spirit Animal should appear

Comments

• tommytommy Member Posts: 401
    and one Question, on which level is the chapeshift ability available? I get it only whith the Shapeshifter on Level 1, by all other i have never seen it.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    edited March 2013
    The "Summon Spirit Animal" ability works fine in my game. After casting the spell, you have to choose the spirit animal you want to summon. Then the creature appears in the selected point.
    As for the other question, druid description clearly says that Shapeshift ability is gained at 7th level.
    Post edited by Aedan on
    edited March 2013
    so testet it again, whith a other installation, but same result the spell doesnt work.

The message Box say something like "Summon Spirit Animal: ete"

i play the windows version, latest patches are installed(1.0.2014)

to produce the failure, i just created a new game and then try the abbility
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @Jalily @Balquo
    Are you able to reproduce this? I tried many times, but that ability works fine in my game.
    edited March 2013
    in between i dont get the choise to choose the spirit animal i want

Edit: i have noted that "ete" in "Summon Spirit Animal: ete" was the character name (for testing i have used some random letters for the name)
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @tommy, after you cast Summon Spirit Animal, you should see this: image
    These buttons allow you to pick the animal you want.
    edited March 2013
    i think i know what happend to me. It take a little moment until the "choose of the animal" appear and if you move the character or click somewhere in the GUI the "choose of the animal" disappear.

i think this "choose of the animal" shouldnt dissapear until i select one of them or at least it should not disapear until the character moving.

it dissapear even if i only select my character!!!