Skip to content

Rasaad - "I Will Show You Justice"

HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
Observed Behavior
-------------------

If you let Rasaad's conversations play out (he's long winded) there are times where he will say "I will show you justice!" and do his little shadow-boxing, *while* he is still talking to you. His audio plays over his other audio. He's very skilled to talk *while* talking!

Expected Behavior
-------------------
Rasaad should not speak multiple lines of dialogue concurrently.

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The game pauses during his conversations, at least the ones I've tried. Which talk did you observe this in?
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Jalily said:

The game pauses during his conversations, at least the ones I've tried. Which talk did you observe this in?

Ya know what's happening. I get done with his conversation and I hit "end dialogue" and then he'll say it while the very last of the audio is still playing. Probably impossible to correct given that.

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I've noticed that he doesn't "show you justice!" anymore when you first get to Nashkel and walk near him. He only seems to do his dance after being talked to. That may be a bug.

Expected behavior: As soon as you see Rasaad on the first visit to Nashkel he should do his "justice dance"
    Current behavior: He doesn't seem to do it anymore before being interacted with.

Not sure exactly what is going on here but this started with the latest patch.