Skip to content

Anyone for Multiplayer?

Copastetic1985Copastetic1985 Member Posts: 277
edited April 2013 in Multiplayer
Hidy,

Been playing the IE games since I was a in my wee teens, and am quite familiar with Baldur's Gate. Since I got a new lappy and some half-way decent internet, I'd like to find a group of people that are interested in some SCS games.

I'd prefer to roll new characters but it really doesn't matter. I'm not into role playing, but if that's your gig, go for it. Let's see, I always play some form of support like Clerics, Bards, or Druids though I do enjoy my Longbow using Fighter/Mage. I'm kind of interested in rolling a Blackguard, as I like the Aura ability it has that stacks with another Blackguards. I see some pretty cheesy potential with a few in the party.

Anyways, message me here if interested.

Edit: Right, I'm pretty much available for whenever. I'm in college with loads of free time since I don't work. I know, I'm a slacker. The Navy pays my college fees, and gives me a nice check every month so, I'm using this time to be lazy for another month or two.

Comments

• LoveRPGsLoveRPGs Member Posts: 18
    I have a multiplayer campaign going on right now, we just got to Friendly Arms Inn. We're planning on playing with an evil party, I'm a Blackguard and someone I meet on here is a mage. I my-self also have loads a free time, but from what I know of the other guy he has a wife so...yea lol. You can play with us if you like, whenever hes available to play, or we can play when hes not able to play.
  • Copastetic1985Copastetic1985 Member Posts: 277
    @LoveRPGs

Sure, I'll run around with you guys.
  • LoveRPGsLoveRPGs Member Posts: 18
    thought its not SCS (Didn't know what it meant till I looked it up) the other player (texasmatt) is experienced with the game, I on the other hand is new to the game, but I use to roleplay DnD so I know at least some of the mechanics of the game.
  • Copastetic1985Copastetic1985 Member Posts: 277
    @LoveRPGs it's fine. If you don't have SCS installed, SCS won't be used. All players need it.
  • banjomarxbanjomarx Member Posts: 2
    can I join? im an experienced player (atleast in 3.5) and have DMd many games. I can fill any slot needed