Skip to content

How old is Faldorn?

2»

Comments

• WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064

Don't they eat horse anyway on mainland Europe? It's only in Britain we decided that they were speshul.

I hear you brits love your horsemeat lasagne?

EudaemoniumAnduin
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Haute Horse Cusine?

Equine Epicurious?
  • The_Shairs_HandbookThe_Shairs_Handbook Member Posts: 219
    hmm... about the lvl... I do believe some followers are higher lvl then they are in the game. take Gorion old adventure party member and the Charnames Godmother jaheira.. I would think her real lvl is around Gorions lvl... and that she is in age of 40 or 50s...something between that.

hmm... about the lvl... I do believe some followers are higher lvl then they are in the game. take Gorion old adventure party member and the Charnames Godmother jaheira.. I would think her real lvl is around Gorions lvl... and that she is in age of 40 or 50s...something between that.

Higher level where if not in the game? In real life? In some alternate universe populated by fictional characters?
    TJ_Hooker
  • The_Shairs_HandbookThe_Shairs_Handbook Member Posts: 219
    edited April 2013
    naaa She should actually be around lvl 9-15 same as Gorion... but that would make the game unbalanced in Bg1... so for sake of the npc followship mechanical functionality.. she is lvl 1 when you get her...
    remember that she,Gorion and their party members raided Bhaaltemple and rescued babies (Charname and Imoen) something that is impossible for lvl 1 to do.... plus I never seen low lvl Harper agents....
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    It depends what lvl the enemies in the temple were. If they were low level priests Gorian could have whiped the whole place alone, but likely took Khalid and Jahiera along so they could get some xp from his kills and power level. The fact that they did not lvl shows that Gorian did not protect them either and let the newbs die lol.
    KidCarnivalEudaemonium
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Back then, his name was |||G0r10N|||SL4Y3R4L1F3||| and he was a werebear. He rerolled for the BG1 story.
    EudaemoniumQuartz[Deleted User]
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    I remember him, he used to kill steal from me all the time.
    Eudaemonium
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Welcome to the club. He stole a magical belt from me. Some years later, I play BG, and lo and behold: There's Gorion, with my belt. Bet he used some character import/export trick to keep it.
    Eudaemonium
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Well Faldorn is old enough to take over the druid grove in bg2.

Perhaps you are confusing her with the priestess Tenya, who is only about 13ish.
  • Copastetic1985Copastetic1985 Member Posts: 277
    Isn't Gorion like a 20/20 Mage Cleric? Level 9-15 doesn't sound right.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122

Isn't Gorion like a 20/20 Mage Cleric? Level 9-15 doesn't sound right.

I think gorion is about level 12 or 13 in canon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I can't get EE Keeper to work right, so it's hard for me to check. I could have swore that he was in Shadow Keeper for Tutu.
    I think it was 60 minutes not 20/20...
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Jaheira is actually experienced, very close to a level up when you meet her.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Look. Jaheria was whipped away from her noble family and basically lost all her levels of aristocrat in one fell swoop. She then re rolled as a druid / fighter and everyone knows how long it takes a multi class to level up. Even though she is close to lvl up when you find her.

Khalid has basically earnt no xp as he has yet to win an argument or impose his self determination from his wife... This explains why he has half the xp of his missus...
    QuartzKidCarnivallolien
    lol Jaheira gets exp from keeping her man in check. That makes sense.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    edited April 2013
    Anduin said:

Or look a gift horse in the mouth.

Or take any wooden nickels.

Or swallow a fly...

What is this the good advice thread? Back in my day, I had to connect to the Internet over a 2800 baud modem uphill both ways in the snow.

Post edited by smeagolheart on

Anduin said:

Or look a gift horse in the mouth.

Or take any wooden nickels.

Or swallow a fly...

What is this the good advice thread? Back in my day, I had to connect to the Internet over a 2800 baud modem uphill both ways in the snow.

Internet? We don't need no stinkin' internet - we got a 20MB hard drive and Norton Commander cranking this bad boy!

• DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    18? Is this a joke? She is more like 40+