Skip to content

Baeloth dialog bug in spanish language

VelhialVelhial Member Posts: 11
edited April 2013 in Fixed
Hi

In first time, excuse for my english, i know is awful.

Im play BG:EE with language in spanish.
When i found Baeloth, all her text line are bugged. Only apears "Missing String #xxxxxx" (the xxx are numbers)

If i put the game in english, the text are ok, and i'm can incorpored Baeloth in my party. But when put spanish language again, the problems reapear.

Thanks for your time
Post edited by Aedan on

Comments

• AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @Immortality
    I think you guys fixed this, am I right?
  • ImmortalityImmortality Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 70
    edited March 2013
    Velhial he creado aquí un hilo para que puedas reportar este tipo de cosas con capturas de pantalla, a ser posible: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/17537/reportes-de-errores-y-discrepancias-en-la-tradu#latest

También se agradece que informes en qué versión estás jugando, si has actualizado el juego hace poco.

Gracias!

@Aedan As far as I know everything was working perfectly. Maybe there are a couple new strings that were not translated yet in the latest versions, but we will investigate. Thanks a lot for letting me know! :-)
    EDIT: There are no new strings to translate that I can see outright... hopefully the player can send us some screenshots to help us locate the bug.
    I am sure that time ago someone else opened another thread such this. I remember that the user said it was fixed with the next patch - Baeloth sound set was not translated when he reported the bug, so his lines was missing. Now I only have to find it...
  • VelhialVelhial Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2013
    Llevaba mucho sin entrar. Me estoy rejugando el juego así q si cuando llegue sigue pasando, lo reporto en el post q me has dicho (aunq creo q ya esta arreglado por lo q me han puesto otros usuarios en el apartado de castellano)

P.D. Im buy the BG:EE in steam.
    Post edited by Velhial on
    Ehm... @Immortality, could you translate Velhial post, please? I need to know if this bug is fixed or not. Thanks :)
  • VelhialVelhial Member Posts: 11
    Excuseme Aedan.

Im said that im not read the Immortality response since today because finish the game time ago and dont enter more in this forum.
    Im replay the game now, and when arrive to baeloth position, report if the problem is solutioned now.

@Velhial
  • ImmortalityImmortality Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 70
    @Aedan Hopefully the problem is solved, because all lines are translated, I even sent a new update of the Spanish translation to @CameronTofer a week ago. :-)
    Moved to Fixed, then :)