Skip to content

PORTALBENDARWINDEN

FateAscendsFateAscends Member Posts: 63
edited August 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
I'd really love to see something happen with this guy, or a plot involving him somehow. My personal favourite under-rated character in the whole series.
The_New_Romanceg314rufus_hobartGorstak

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Yeah, BG1 is full of those cool characters. Let's not forget Reginald "Longtooth" Worthington III, Borinole Mann, Pallonia, the relative of Shank and Carbos, etc.. and now that we're in the realm of the EE, an updated version of Lord Foreshadow would be nice.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    The best character was Maple Willow Aspen...
    XavioriaGriegCaptRory
  • AranneasAranneas Member Posts: 282
    Poseur! Art thou mocking me!?
  • ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
    The aspiring Bard Noober, his cousin Neeber, and their pet draco-pixie as they track you down through Durlags Tower, setting off traps every which way...then they find their way through the undercity and constantly harass you for details while you fight the end battle - and if you let them die, suffer a -10 Reputaton hit and make Bhall stronger - because they were Bhallspawn all along...and they had a plan...

Yep. I got talent.
    artificial_sunlight
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    Chippy said:

The aspiring Bard Noober, his cousin Neeber, and their pet draco-pixie as they track you down through Durlags Tower, setting off traps every which way...then they find their way through the undercity and constantly harass you for details while you fight the end battle - and if you let them die, suffer a -10 Reputaton hit and make Bhall stronger - because they were Bhallspawn all along...and they had a plan...

Yep. I got talent.

How did you steal the plan for adventure Y?! Trent will be outraged!
    Chippymlnevese
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    C'mon it's all about Lord Foreshadow. His name says it all. He turns up, foreshadows events and gets out.

That said, more involvement of the aforementioned Peer of the Realm would be appreciated. What Faustian pact did he make to gain his meta-game insights? Has he bargained away his soul (his very soul!) to glimpse the inner workings of the Bioware machine? Will we ever know? Will I stop asking questions?

Portalbenderwinden. Pshaw.
    Brudemlnevesewaardenius
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Twenty-foot rusty halberd... 'nuff said. :D
  • degoryandegoryan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 41
    Anyone knows the meaning of Portalbendarwinden? or is it gibberish?
  • MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    It means "he who goes on a bender by the portal and gets winded."
    waardenius
  • FateAscendsFateAscends Member Posts: 63
    *casts Raise Dead*
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188

*casts Raise Dead*

*shoots FateAscends with an arrow and interrupts his spell*
  • LifatLifat Member Posts: 353
    edited November 2012
    * Heinrich takes an arrow to the knee* and the trolling started :P
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    It's been some time since we last had a Skyrim joke in the forum :)