But she'll always behold on to me

You'll fear and you'll love her
You can neither run nor can you hide
You might think you're tougher
But she'll flay you alive
And she'll attack without reason, all she can see
Yes, she may be evil
But she'll always behold on to me

This was either a result of my deep seated love of beholders or because I've had that damn Billy Joel song in my head all week. Perhaps both.

SCARY_WIZARDSylphScooterKamigoroshiKidCarnivalSyntia13QuartzCrevsDaak

Comments

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited May 2013
    As if sung by a Bard (or Fochlucan Lyrist) with some of those feats from Lords of Madness! A beautiful work that sees love from all directions.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Interesting... Has she a job as Observer, Overseer or Spectator? I've also heard whispers in dark alleys about nymphomaniac Bloodkiss beholders. Never saw one in person though.
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388

As if sung by a Bard (or Fochlucan Lyrist) with some of those feats from Lords of Madness! A beautiful work that sees love from all directions.

Thank you. I now know that the bards of old weren't inspired by heroic acts or the beauty of a woman but by booze.

Interesting... Has she a job as Observer, Overseer or Spectator? I've also heard whispers in dark alleys about nymphomaniac Bloodkiss beholders. Never saw one in person though.

She had a falling out with the Beholder Council and now works as a fortune teller. She always predicts the future with perfect accuracy so as you can probably guess, she's not very popular.