Skip to content

[MOD]Kit Tomes

2»

Comments

• NifftNifft Member Posts: 1,065
    @smeagolheart - Panver's dialog portrait looks fine.

The tomes look like they work! Yay!

Is there an Archer tome? I couldn't see one in either of Panver's stores...
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    edited June 2013
    @Nifft gah... ok about the sirine.cre.... let me look about the archer tome. It's not ringing a bell, of course it should be in there!
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    edited June 2013
    @Nifft
    I found out the reason Archer wasn't in there is because it's referenced as "FERALAN" which I thought was the Feral Ranger kit that wasn't implemented in the game.

I had to revise the whole thing to account for the missing ranger text (I guess I didn't *have* to but I didn't want the books numbered /wrong/)

So here's the mod now. I hope I didn't hose any of the quests up or anything by this. The archer text is s9tome07 if you wanted to cluaconsole createitem it.

EDIT: See first post to download new version v2.01... Thanks Nifft
    Post edited by smeagolheart on
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Just realised that my question regarding Aura would best be answered here rather than the Adventurers' Lounge.

I have Aura, an Artificer/Priestess in my party. She uses the Priest of Helm Tome.

She becomes a Thief/Priest of Helm.

She can still perform the functions of an Artificer.

The question is:

Will those functions continue to improve after the Tome is used or would they stay static?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for the quick reply. In that case I won't use it in this game as I am curious to see how an Artificer develops. Using the tomes will have to await another game, possibly when the PC is multiclass with no kit. Indira, the only character without a kit in my current game could do with one, but I haven't come across the relevant quest yet. I'm not looking up the details of where to get the quests. It makes it far more interesting if I just blunder into them. :) So far I have found three, none of which give a tome that I want, interesting mini-quests though.

Just wondering if you are aware of what I believe to be a bug. The sirene who has the axe isn't hostile, doesn't talk, and doesn't go hostile even if attacked.

EDIT

Looking further up, I have discovered that the sirene issue has been addressed. I think that EET perhaps doesn't link to the most up to date version of the mod.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    kamuizin wrote: »
    I doubt @Draith012, if you change your spell school by EE keeper, you keep the old spells for example, the script only block the learning of new ones.

I actually think that it is best if you DON'T lose previously learnt spells. It makes sense that you don't.
    StummvonBordwehr