Viconia--black or blue?

13»

Comments

• carugacaruga Member Posts: 375
    Viconia has something to say.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    @ShapiroKeatsDarkMage
    TMI dude.

Also, who the hell fights in an outfit like that, unless they're fighting greased up stripper monkeys?
  • AtianAtian Member Posts: 32
    edited August 2012
    I've always thought her skin color reminds me of silver instead of blue in the second Baldur's Gate so I pretty much prefer her portrait as it is.

Forgotten Realms wiki also lists black, dark blue, gray and even violet, how bizarre is that, as possible skin colors for Drow.
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Never realised it was a hood. /facepalm
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    I like the original Viconia, she has bloodlust in her eyes.
    Pity I can't retroactively turn this thread into a poll thread. Oh well, it's just a silly diversion, just like camelot is a silly place.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    edited August 2012
    BLATANT LIES! Clerics can't use ninja-tos! >.<
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    LadyRhian said:

@Ward Baldur'sDate? LOL! "Find your Soulmate! Bhaalspawn and sexy drow our specialty!"

The following is inappropiate, read if you're mature and can handle the truth.

If your loins are burning with the passionate desire to spill God Juice all over the bodacious, sumptuous, delicious and heavenly bodies of the mortal world, visit baldursdate.com to meet our sexy Drow, Humans, elves, whatever your perverted interracial fetish might be!
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Ward said:

LadyRhian said:

@Ward Baldur'sDate? LOL! "Find your Soulmate! Bhaalspawn and sexy drow our specialty!"

The following is inappropiate, read if you're mature and can handle the truth.

If your loins are burning with the passionate desire to spill God Juice all over the bodacious, sumptuous, delicious and heavenly bodies of the mortal world, visit baldursdate.com to meet our sexy Drow, Humans, elves, whatever your perverted interracial fetish might be!
    This topic has gone from a discussion about Viconia's skin colour to suggestions for a BG dating site... XD

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    GOD NO, MENTAL IMAGES!!! RAARGH!! *burns and dies in an awesome way*
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694

Elys said:

@Ward: There is. It's just she does not smile in the second portrait :p
    @Caruga: Yeah she should be black, but maybe drow suntan turns blue o.O

I'm getting a nuclear boner.

She's obviously made the warrior in plate mail behind her... horny.
    @Atlan The Shadow Elves of Alfheim in the D&D game had grayish/purplish skin and silver hair. And this picture? Was why men loved Lolth in 1e (it's basically a colored version of a pic from the Q1 module: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pools_of_Darkness
  • AntonAnton Member, Moderator, Mobile Tester Posts: 513
    edited August 2012
    caruga said:

Pity I can't retroactively turn this thread into a poll thread. Oh well, it's just a silly diversion, just like camelot is a silly place.

Good idea! Portraits from here should also be taken into poll: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/2444/give-viconia-a-better-portrait-for-bgee#latest

So far I liked:
    1) @Wisp's suggestion: http://www.farseek.com/portrait/viconew.jpg
    2) @LadyRhian's version: http://annarigby.com/images/commish/img_64.jpg ;)
  • luluscadoluluscado Member Posts: 69
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic">

I like her more black but its just hard to look at if to dark i like the image above for a drow, and i think it would suit viconia
    luluscado said:

I like her more black but its just hard to look at if to dark i like the image above for a drow, and i think it would suit viconia

Looks more like a drow version of Jaheira to me.
  • EleosEleos Member Posts: 48
    So... will it be easy to change the portraits for our NPCs? I was never a fan of the original Viconia portrait, but I like Miloch's better than the BG2 version...
    @Luluscade That's actually a picture of Liriel Baenre from the books by Elaine Cunningham. But yes, that could work as a pic for Viconia.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    edited August 2012
    Here's my five cents, if portraits are changed easily, I'll replace all of the NPCs with Teletubbies and Viconia with a crudely drawn naked woman, that I did in MS Paint and viola!!!
  • EleosEleos Member Posts: 48
    Ward said:

Here's my five cents, if portraits are changed easily, I'll replace all of the NPCs with Teletubbies and Viconia with a crudely drawn naked woman, that I did in MS Paint and viola!!!

Can we make this a thing? I'd love to see a lets play of this. :p
  • Daedalus87mDaedalus87m Member Posts: 92

BLATANT LIES! Clerics can't use ninja-tos! >.<

WTF, I was thinking just the same!!