Skip to content

I dreamed of meeting the new BG2EE party member last night

She was at this weird party pyramid/part burial mound thing and I had to help her break in in order to recruit her. Within was the first powerful artifact for her mysterious master. Not too clear on the artifact or on her, it was mostly about the pyramid/burial mound. She was just a vague thief in black leathers. Heard her talk a few times, not clear on what she said.

Yes, I'm sad.
JLee[Deleted User]FardragonCaptRorySCARY_WIZARDTressetsarevok57ShapiroKeatsDarkMageQuartzCalmarlunarAristilliusCrevsDaak

Comments

• ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359

Did she had tentacles somewhere on her? Or two heads like an ettin? How about an adorable amorphous and oozing body?

....no. *backs away slowly*
    Quartz
    mylegbig said:

Did the dream have a "happy ending"?

We were still looking for the artifact when I woke up.

• SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Did she had tentacles somewhere on her? Or two heads like an ettin? How about an adorable amorphous and oozing body?

I LOVE OOZE GIRLS they're so cute and alien. :3
    KamigoroshiCrevsDaak
  • CobbwebCobbweb Member Posts: 26
    Your dream require more detail. I need to know if she had ooze and/or tentacles. Its kind of a deal breaker.
    SCARY_WIZARD
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Actually the girl represents eros and the artefact/burial combo is thanatos. Journey with one to overcome the other, a constant battle. You both owe me $500 ;)
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    What an intriguing dream you had. Maybe that dream was a vision of you playing the game in the near future. That's my opinion, sometimes dreams are more than dreams. ;)
    CrevsDaak
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    I had a dream about BGII:EE last night as well,
    I dreamt that Yoshimo was redeemable.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Quartz said:

Doesn't that qualify as a mass delusion? I think everyone who played BG2 dreamt that at some point.
    CrevsDaakEudaemonium
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438

Quartz said:

Doesn't that qualify as a mass delusion? I think everyone who played BG2 dreamt that at some point.
    It could mean too much WarCraft when not playing Baldur's Gate...
    Guys, it wasn't a LUCID dream. Sheeeeesh. :P
  • blackchimesblackchimes Member Posts: 323
    Quartz said:

I, too have that dream.

KidCarnivalAristilliusCrevsDaak
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    IchigoRXC said:

Actually the girl represents eros and the artefact/burial combo is thanatos. Journey with one to overcome the other, a constant battle. You both owe me $500 ;)

Yeah well, I play Grand Opera Opening! I collect $50 from every player!

Anyhow, I had a dream there was 2 feet of snow on the ground. If that's a prediction, it'll be an unusually harsh winter here. Kentucky hasn't had a snow like that in 20+ years.