Skip to content

Ramaziths EVERYWHERE!!

MasterCbMasterCb Member Posts: 3
edited November 2013 in Fixed
So yea I thought I should mention this since this is one of my all time favorite bugs.

In a multilayer session my friend and I started the Ramazith nymph retrieval quest in Baldurs gate. Instead of doing the quest right away we decided to do some other things first. This wasn't an issue until later when in the second bottom level of Durlag's tower we ran into Ramazith...and there was 6 of him.

Since then he has appeared everywhere, most the times in groups. A couple Ramazith.s in an inn or temple. Ramazith. roaming the streets of baldurs gate. Ramazith. in every dungeon and wilderness. We even had 8 of him wake us from resting.

Like I said this isn't an issue as he is easy to kill and gives 4000 exp but it gets kind of annoying considering he was an uninvited guest to the demon knight boss fight in durlags. Also he appears inside of walls. And he always casts the same spells, sometimes disappearing after. Oh and sometimes you can talk with him or one of dozen of so clones that are bound to be nearby.

Ever since this bug started it has slowly taken over, subtle at first but growing until every inn keep, shop owner, and street bum will eventually be Ramazith. A world populated by a single glitchy wizard and his army of clones.
Post edited by Balquo on
sarevok57dosentti666elminster

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha, that sounds awesome, does he still have his items? so you could have 6 rings of protection +2 and 6 amulets of metaspell influence? and how do you make it so that so many Ramaziths appear everywhere, and is this vanilla or enhanced edition?
    CrevsDaak
  • MasterCbMasterCb Member Posts: 3
    This is the enhanced edition an yea he drops the same items every time. By the time we finished Durlags we had about 20 sets of his gear. We aren't sure what we did, as far as we could tell we talked to him then did the thieves guild/poisoned ten day quests and headed to durlags.

On possible thing that may have caused it was that we had to use the CLUA console to call up mareks half of the potion (POTN47) since he glitched and didnt drop it.

Wish I could say there was a surefire way to make him appear everywhere but we have no idea.
    hmmm interesting, I wonder if it all started from the fact that marek didn't drop his potion and then all this chaos went through, which in turn could have been started by not finishing Ramazith's quest, quite the complex bug, but great rewards for it though :)
    MasterCb said:

Ever since this bug started it has slowly taken over, subtle at first but growing until every inn keep, shop owner, and street bum will eventually be Ramazith. A world populated by a single glitchy wizard and his army of clones.

I still laugh when I read that, hahahaha :)

CrevsDaak
  • MasterCbMasterCb Member Posts: 3
    He learning to overpower us with numbers.

Another six were waiting just off camera.

God help us.
    dosentti666elminstersarevok57
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Okay.
    Well, similar things happened before. Look for a thread 'The Curse of The Beggar' in the general discussion forum. Apparently something very evil and very bugged within the game occasionally launches an endless attack of cloned NPCs at unsuspecting players.
    elminster
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    God said:

Okay.
    Well, similar things happened before. Look for a thread 'The Curse of The Beggar' in the general discussion forum. Apparently something very evil and very bugged within the game occasionally launches an endless attack of cloned NPCs at unsuspecting players.

The beggars are watching...and waiting :)
    CrevsDaak
    could you image if it was hostile Drizzts or Sarevoks everywhere, those would be bad times those
    CrevsDaak