Skip to content

Original Artwork - Imoen

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MarcusEMarcusE Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2013
    Agreed
  • NocturneNNocturneN Member Posts: 123
    Thanks for taking it the right way, Nixxi. :) Bottom line; to each his own. :> Again, great work on Immy here, using this as my ingame portrait! :]
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Nice, but that is not Imoen in my opinion.
  • NixxiNixxi Member Posts: 30
    @Bhaaldog I doubt that would happen, but it's kind of you to say anyways. Thanks.

@NoctureN Cool. Glad you liker her.
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    Bhaaldog said:

@Nixxi If there was a collectors edition boxed set in the future, I would really consider putting in an artwork book that included your work Nixxi, so far they have been of the highest standard!

Agreed. Can't wait to see who is next in line!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SirK8SirK8 Member Posts: 527
    @NocturneN - Wow, I can't believe you would hold that portrait up against @Nixxi's drawing. The one you posted is terrible (IMO of course). I can understand someone not envisioning Viconia the same way, but the quality of art between the two (the one you posted and Nixxi's) is astounding.
  • MarcusEMarcusE Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2013
    Not to mention that the pic @NocturneN put up is simply a photoshop job that has her original portrait's face copy n pasted onto the body of Lady Death from this picture http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3867947
  • NocturneNNocturneN Member Posts: 123
    It doesn't matter to me, what matters is that her expression really looks like Viconia, not what the quality of the artwork looks like. Nixxi's Viconia doesn't look like Viconia, imho. As I've said before, 'Tis still an amazing drawing, and Nixxi understands aswell that you cannot please everyone. I'd also like to repeat Nixxi's advice to bring further discussion into Viconia's thread and not here. :)
  • PaulgPaulg Member Posts: 115
    wow! that is too awesome, and i love the shadow armor look. i always give her the shadow armor in bg1. love this, wow wow wow.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Just because BG2EE was recently announced... @Nixxi are you by chance cooking some more BG NPC pictures please?
  • NixxiNixxi Member Posts: 30
    Southpaw said:

Just because BG2EE was recently announced... @Nixxi are you by chance cooking some more BG NPC pictures please?

Yes, there were some other art projects I've been involved in over the past few months so I fell away from the BG art for a while, but I want to get back in and do a few more characters fairly soon.
  • mfr001mfr001 Member Posts: 43
    Your portrait of Imoen seems to me to be particularly suited to BG2. She has, to my mind at least, a look which is both wary and wistful, reflecting the experiences she has gone through by the end of BG and the events just before the start of BG2. It mirrors the change in spoken content as well. This is my favourite of the portraits you have produced so far, and I look forward to seeing more!