Skip to content

Lich kit set.

SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
edited September 2013 in General Modding
I have not been able to find one. Complete Lich soundset and portraits. Anyone have some? I love changing my mage's appearance to a Lich and just walking around killing anyone that even farts upwind of me.

Also interested in Gorion, Irenicus and Elminster sound kits. I've found a Irenicus one and a Sarevok one before, but they were terrible.
Post edited by Sarevokok on

Comments

• comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    I was reading this and I do not have an answer to where you can obtain either Lich soundsets or portraits sadly. However, I am interested to know whereabouts/how you can change your appearance to a Lich :) I'm thinking Shadowkeeper (but I haven't really had much experience with it)
  • SarevokokSarevokok Member Posts: 171
    Shadow keeper, not hard. Also there's an EEkeeper some where in the stickies I believe, look for it. Just go under the appearance tab and change your appearance in the drop down tab to anything you want. Or if you have the Cheat=1 thing enabled, just press ctrl+6 till you get to a lich. Be careful though, as if you hit 6 again after the Lich model, it's a dragon which BGEE will crash cause that model doesn't exist. Ctrl+7 goes the opposite way in models, play around with it.
    lunar
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Or you can set your appearance to lich by using EEkeeper to edit your save game.

Btw, don't liches walk very slowly, almost to the point of crawling?
  • comebackhomecomebackhome Member Posts: 254
    I remember in the NWN series, there were both Lich soundsets and portraits. If you knew how to carry them across into BG that might work. All those technicalities are beyond me however.
    Anton
    edited September 2013
    lunar said:

Or you can set your appearance to lich by using EEkeeper to edit your save game.

I mentioned in my post about EEkeeper.

And yes they do, but slap movement speed boots on and watch them Michael Jackson all the way across Faerun.

lunarstargazerb
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    There was a kit in the old TeamBG days... but I am not sure if anyone still has it.
    Sweet, thanks. Now for the sound set? <3
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    there's no lich that isn't an skeleton? One that got a way to preserve his/her flesh?
    Whoops! Comment not Found.

When I click on that.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    OH MY GOD!

*Nerdgasm*

PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASE @Sylvus_MoonBow let me take the obvious mummie pic in the middle!
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Sarevokok said:

lunar said:

I mentioned in my post about EEkeeper.

And yes they do, but slap movement speed boots on and watch them Michael Jackson all the way across Faerun.

I believe the liches' movement speed is limited by their animations, much like slimes and oozes - i.e. boots of speed aren't likely to make a big difference.

@Shin
    Except it does, go try it out.
    So I tried out getting Sarevok and Gorion soundsets from here.. http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_soundsets.php

But they don't work at all, anyone know how to fix this? I've no experience in any sort of coding, modding, etc.
  • XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    Sarevokok said:

I have not been able to find one. Complete Lich soundset and portraits. Anyone have some? I love changing my mage's appearance to a Lich and just walking around killing anyone that even farts upwind of me.

Also interested in Gorion, Irenicus and Elminster sound kits. I've found a Irenicus one and a Sarevok one before, but they were terrible.

Hey man... I have an Irenicus sound set along with Xzar... made them myself. contact me on skype and i'll send them over
  • JasonX2JasonX2 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2016
    So in effect, the Dread necromancer Kit for BG:EE, or alternatively, the addition of the 2e Van richten's Guide to Lichdom esque Lichdom, (Phylactery, Poison, Full moon, Ritual location) or a Walker in the Wastes Druid kit?

If you want to make a Lich Soundset, you'd have to go torrent a tool called MorphVOX Pro + Extensions which is a voice modifier that has a Lich Soundset, and put a sound file through it to get the ideal voice that's got that Lich reverberating echoy voice effect.

In all honesty, we'd need a decent subset of mods dedicated to Necromancy encounters, one primed for the likes of Thayan involvement, another, the usual Orcus fiasco with a level 11 Cleric to Orcus making a female virgin sacrifice to make the transformation via dark altar and whatever item as a Phylactery, (no need for poison, Deities and Demon Lords can fill in the gaps there.) A discoverable Vecna cell with level 15 spellcaster Liches and some insight to the process, and the addition of a Rare Lich Encounter with Two true Vampires to assist him (redoable)

That, and possibly an extension to the Pale Master Mod where you can encounter a Wounded starving maddened Pale master that's escaped from a Tomb, (PM's need to stay in a tomb for 3 days with a sentient undead to qualifiy for the PrC) and have to combat him.

Base Kit Arcane Necromancy should be modified to have that feature presented in Unearthed arcana where you could shill out 100GP to make a Skeleton warrior with fighter levels equal to your caster level.

Oh right, that reminds me 2e Liches got to get away with being able to learn from their dropped magical school because you know, all the time in the world to learn magic (least the ones mention in VR guide, I'd need to skim through more DGM's and sourcebooks to learn all the neat stuff.)

You might want to think of Just porting the Soundsets in NWN1 Kharlat Jhareg and the Demilich from HOTU and another Lich soundset to BG though.