Skip to content

My DLC is gone

Hello,

3/4 of my downloadable content is gone!

I got all the downloadable content (except the new vocal options) back when I first bought the game.

Today when I started up a new game, I noticed I couldn't select Dorn's portrait, and when he wasn't waiting for me in the inn I got really suspicious. I looked in the store, and he, Neera, and the portrait pack are available to me again. For some reason Rasaad didn't do the same.

I have save games with Dorn and Neera and the new portraits to show I'm not losing my mind, but now I don't know what to do.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Did you uninstall and reinstall the game, or update your iOS?
  • elijahelijah Member Posts: 12
    I think I did update my iOS. I had plugged my iPad into the computer for the first time in half a year, it must have bugged me to do that.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Okay--make sure you have in-app purchases enabled in your iPad's settings, and then you can just go into the store and click "Buy"; it won't charge your account, but your purchases will be restored.

(Incidentally, we'll need to look at adding a "restore purchases" button somewhere; this isn't the first time someone's had this question.)
    Hmm, when I click buy a 'waiting on store' message pops up and it seems to freeze. Can't figure out how to exit that, and waited about 20 minutes and nothing changed. Thanks for the help!
    I did a hard reset and everything is back!
    ugh, I hope that 2nd last message didn't sound sarcastic, it was not meant to be. I'll stop triple posting now...
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Good to hear you got it working again Elijah! :)