Skip to content

Which Ice Cream kit is superior?

2»

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Anyone watching the Rock in Rio on TV? i'm not a huge fan of Metallica that much but gods, they're destroying in the show.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    http://www.halfbakedharvest.com/spinach-artichoke-bacon-stuffed-soft-pretzels/ XD nomnomnom

the abc link put me in a pralines and cream kind of mood (You're more likely to be loving, supportive and prefer to avoid the spotlight) while the other one says i'm cookie dough (fun, goofy, and a little out of the ordinary. You have a wacky personality, and you can surprise people with your off beat personality. Everyone loves you!) O.o
    KidCarnival
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    deltago said:

Yes, that is called a white russian, err sorta.

We called it "alcoholic after shower", but that was because of the picture on the soy milk carton:
    And beer and vodka are two totally different species of alcohol. The carbonation of beer is what would kill a milk-beer mix. But you can go ahead and try it if you really really want.
    Thanks but not really, no... I don't like carbonated beverages anyway :)
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    I'm pretty sure a White Russian is 2 parts vodka to 1 part kahlua, topped up with full-fat milk or cream and stirred over ice. Possibly with a dusting of cocoa or a whole coffee bean garnish. They are very tasty.

Also - where's the bacon and egg ice-cream? That's both weird and a real thing!

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    I picked banana split because that and vanilla are the only ones I know.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

mlnevese said:

@KidCarnival Being a diabetic myself, I feel personally offended there are no sugar free options in this poll :)

@mlnevese: I'm lactosis AND fructosis intolerant. ASK ME HOW OFFENDED I AM BY MY OWN POLL.

@KidCarnival You should not accept this offense quietly! SUE YOURSELF! Make you pay for your lack of consideration for yor suffering! I'm sure that it will teach you a lesson...
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    @mlnevese Excellent idea!

F̵in̸a͟l͏ly͞!̷ ͏A ͞ju͜st͞ ҉c͟a̷u͝sȩ!͏ ́R҉ally͝, my̸ f͠e̕ļl͘ow̢ p͟ala̛di͟ns̷ of Heļm! Des̕t̡in͡y̵ a̷w͡a̢i̡ts!
    ͏
    ̀T͜Ơ CA͜M̕EL̡OT̀!
    mlneveseCrevsDaak
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    If you ever see Cremo brand ice cream, try it, it's amazing.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Here's an example of a vanilla lover ice cream.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Darvin can explain why chocolate is better than vanilla, see?
    elminsterKidCarnivalCrevsDaak
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    I love vanilla ice cream, although mint chocolate chip is superior to all else, but when I make floats, vanilla and milk, and all that yums yums goes into my tums tums :)
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    I love vanilla and stracciatella ice cream the most. :)
    elminster
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Vanilla's great, but it's better with stuff mixed in with it. Honeycomb is mmmmmm.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Mmmmm, banana split.

#notashamedbythisnecro
    KidCarnivalelminsterCrevsDaak
  • RnRClownRnRClown Member Posts: 182
    Mint Chocolate Chip!
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    ...in the light of BG2EE coming out and us learning about new homosexual romance options and little mummified gnomes, I would like to vote for the Over-Powered Lemon Kit, but it's not currently available so we'll have to wait for a mod.
    @Southpaw makes a good point; I hadn't considered BG2 content at all when making this poll. Especially the introduction of the new kits would probably shift the votes here. I personally am very fond of the Aspirin Ice Cream with Swiss Chocolate Sauce kit. If you EEkeep in a dualed Vanilla/Aspirin-Chocolate build, it can even surpass Lemon in some areas.
    Southpaw
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I feel bad, I do not like trains at all.
    But, well, you know, it was like the "show results" option.
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    I like my ice-cream fruity with plenty of nuts.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @demented - we are all completely nuts here, my friend.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Kamulzin I also love lemon ice cream. My favorite is a type here that comes out once every couple of years called "Southern Lemon Pie" Ice Cream. Lemon ice cream with a ribbon of Marshmallow and shortbread pieces- To die for!

I also like Rocky Road (the kind that Friendly's used to make, with chocolate-covered peanuts rather than separate chocolate and nuts), Heavenly Hash, Phish Food from Ben and Jerry's (Chocolate with Marshmallow Ribbon and Fudge Fish pieces), Vanilla and Vanilla Swirl. Never been into Strawberry, Pistachio, Butter Pecan, Cherry Vanilla or the like. I think the worst flavor I ever saw was on an ice cream shop on Cape Cod- Lobster. Which is vanilla ice cream with actual pieces of cooked lobster in it. >.< That's a big "NO!" from me.
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    Southpaw said:

@demented - we are all completely nuts here, my friend.

Are you also fruity, then we should talk. And by talk I mean have inter-species sex so nasty it'll make Cthulhu wince.

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Why no Broccoli???????????????????????????????????????????

Why no Broccoli???????????????????????????????????????????

Because it is EVIL.

booinyoureyesSouthpawCrevsDaak