Skip to content

Hello!

I do not have much time to participate on the forum, however, a greeting to all and good game!
[Deleted User]

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Hullo, zeeba neighba!
    BelgarathMTH
  • BasillicumBasillicum Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 400
    'Sup?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Welcome :)
  • mediator_rammediator_ram Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Hello!

I'm new to this game and could any one explain how to play them ?

And there is any coins or codes i need to buy to play this (baldurs gate) game ?
    Post edited by mlnevese on
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    edited October 2013
    @mInevese will tell you all about it.
    (And feel free to delete this post of mine as well)
    Post edited by alnair on
    elminster
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173
    Nadhir said:

I do not have much time to participate on the forum, however, a greeting to all and good game!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find this the best source of information when it comes to Baldur's Gate.

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited October 2013
    @alnair For some reason I didn't get a notification for your post... Did you add my name later editing the post?

@mediator_ram I'm not banishing you immediately for spam in the off chance your question is legitimate. I edited your post to remove external links though.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Meagloth, don't eat the new forum members!

That's the first time I've ever seen a Pearls Before Swine reference in here. You're a fellow fan, I take it. Stephan Pastis is a comics genius. ;)
    mlnevese said:

@alnair For some reason I didn't get a notification for your post... Did you add my name later editing the post?

Originally I had tagged both you and Dee as I usually do :) but then I almost immediately deleted him (figured his inbox must be pretty busy as it is). Maybe the forum cancels all all pending notifications on editing a post? Interesting...
    @alnair that would be a new forum bug... We know that mentioning someone when editing does not work, but I never saw a notification that should have been sent being cancelled...
    edited October 2013
    Dee, if you ever read this, don't bother worrying. We found the problem: it's me :)
    Post edited by alnair on
    edited October 2013
    Dee, if you ever read this, don't bother worrying. We found the problem: it's me :)

(also apologies to @Nadhir for hijacking your salutation!)
    Post edited by alnair on
    @alnair No notification... I'm tagging @Dee to check if this is a know forum bug.
    edited October 2013
    Post edited by alnair on
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    @belgarathmth
    Yes I love pearls. They are funny, but nothing beats Calvin and Hobbes. I consider Bill Waterson to be the second best author to have ever walked the earth, second only to Tolkien.
    BelgarathMTH