Skip to content

Dragon diciple or Sorcerer?

124»

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Its a fun roleplaying class :D

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    edited July 2013
    Elminster should be happy that he is in Beregost and not Amn. Would be such a shame to see the cowled wizards destroy him ;)

"Hey you there, with the pointy hat! You're not allowed to cast spells here!"

"Do you know who i am!? I am the mighty elm..."

*5 Cowled wizards get summoned in*

"Shit...."

[Edited] : This got me thinking about a new thread...

• Aron740Aron740 Member Posts: 153
    Is there any good tool to "edit" classes/kits in baldurs gate ee(now I'm going off topic...)? Would like to adapt the DD to my vision of the class.
  • ZanathKariashiZanathKariashi Member Posts: 2,869
    Sorcerers.net has a lot of BG modding tools that should work fine for EE.
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    I'm personally very excited for the opportunity to play a Dragon Disciple. Maybe they won't be better, but they'll still be good. A ranger isn't as good as a fighter, but that doesn't mean you're never going to play or associate with a ranger.
  • DeefjeDeefje Member Posts: 110
    Not sure whether this was discussed along the way though I read most of the post.

But does the Dragon Disciple even benefit from the constitution bonus from 16+ besides the regeneration that starts at 20?

• Nic_MercyNic_Mercy Member Posts: 418
    Deefje said:

Not sure whether this was discussed along the way though I read most of the post.

But does the Dragon Disciple even benefit from the constitution bonus from 16+ besides the regeneration that starts at 20?

No they do not... but you could start with a 14 con and get 16 con from level ups and put the points elsewhere.