Skip to content

[UNOFFICIAL] Ask Hexxat Anything

Comments

• PugPugPugPug Member Posts: 560
    Unkitted thief or a kit unique to her. Chaotic? Almost lives by a lawful set of rules, though. If someone resolves to be chaotic, is that lawful? It could be interpreted either way.

They probably stuck to their guns on keeping her evil. Changing her alignment would mean rewriting her character.
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    Illustair said:

Are you romanceable? (Heck if you'd ask that IRL)

Love it!
    Paulg
  • onanonan Member Posts: 223
    Wow Hexxat, you do talk a lot! Now I will be really disappointed if you turn out to be this rather dour goth chick when BG2EE rolls out.
    Illustair
  • lamaroslamaros Member Posts: 139
    If this thread is trying to put me off buying BG2:EE it's doing an excellent job...

I hope whoever wrote the character didn't have anything to do with these responses!
  • PaulgPaulg Member Posts: 115
    edited October 2013
    lamaros said:

If this thread is trying to put me off buying BG2:EE it's doing an excellent job...

I hope whoever wrote the character didn't have anything to do with these responses!

i cat believe it, you gato be kitten me right meow... i think this stuff is awesome, i get sucked into the banter like it was the actual game... i could read this all day. pretty accurate to the characters too. obviously a true BG fan making this.
    DelvarianonanIllustair
  • SasayakiSasayaki Member Posts: 137
    edited October 2013
    Fredjo said:

Illustair said:

Are you romanceable? (Heck if you'd ask that IRL)

Love it!
    image Hexxat: Truthfully, as bad as it sounds, I might find that kind of honesty refreshing.
    Bugrat
    onan said:

Wow Hexxat, you do talk a lot! Now I will be really disappointed if you turn out to be this rather dour goth chick when BG2EE rolls out.

image Hexxat: Well, this is the Ask Hexxat thread after all. I think it'd be pretty boring if I let other people do all the talking.

image Hexxat: But still, let's try something. Here's some gothic poetry for you.

image Hexxat: My life is black. My soul is white. My world is grey. I'm not moody, I'm just colourblind.
    IllustairPugPugJuliusBorisovBugrat
    lamaros said:

I like it too. Granted, some of the responses are exaggerated but that's partly the point of this thread I guess. My only concern is the "real" Hexxat will not live up to my expectations after this thread.

PaulgIllustair
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    lamaros said:

Eh? I'm curious. What, specifically, is the problem?
    Paulg
    Sasayaki said:

onan said:

image Hexxat: Well, this is the Ask Hexxat thread after all. I think it'd be pretty boring if I let other people do all the talking.

image Hexxat: But still, let's try something. Here's some gothic poetry for you.

image Hexxat: My life is black. My soul is white. My world is grey. I'm not moody, I'm just colourblind.
    That is so deep...
    Bugrat
    lamaros said:

image Hexxat: Fortunately I'm not here to sell copies of BG2:EE. Just to answer questions.
    Bugrat
    edited October 2013
    Paulg said:

lamaros said:

i cat believe it, you gato be kitten me right meow... i think this stuff is awesome, i get sucked into the banter like it was the actual game... i could read this all day. pretty accurate to the characters too. obviously a true BG fan making this.
    image Hexxat: Awesome. Glad to hear it!

image Hexxat: Also... kitten me? Meow? Hex-cat? Took me a second but I got it!
    PaulgIllustairBugrat
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579
    Sasayaki said:

Hexxat: More seriously, I guess it depends on how nicely you ask.

Would you romance me? Here's my picture.

Paulg
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Okay, sorry to be a downer, but I've received a bunch of questions about this and there's some misconception floating around.

@Sasayaki does not represent Overhaul, and has no access to privileged information regarding Hexxat. Anything said in this thread is the product of his/her imagination and is purely for fun. In future, if anything like this occurs we would really appreciate it if forum members could make a clear distinction that what they are writing is fan-based and has no official basis.

I've edited the thread title to reflect this.
    elminsterdiggerbPugPug
    LiamEsler said:

Okay, sorry to be a downer, but I've received a bunch of questions about this and there's some misconception floating around.

@Sasayaki does not represent Overhaul, and has no access to privileged information regarding Hexxat. Anything said in this thread is the product of his/her imagination and is purely for fun. In future, if anything like this occurs we would really appreciate it if forum members could make a clear distinction that what they are writing is fan-based and has no official basis.

Our suspension of disbelief has been suspended I guess.
    LiamEsler said:

ha! well thats how you know youve done somthing right! but as ive read so far, there were no actual content hints or suppositions. all answers seem to dodge answering. as it should be from a thief.
    Illustair

I'm kinda shocked some people thought this was real...

i know right? to a point where they had to ask a dev. crazy. but this thread is still awsome, you know your doing it right when you need a special notation from a developer
    Sasayaki

I'm kinda shocked some people thought this was real...

The part with the foursome between Viconia, Hexxat, Jaheira and Aerie was particularly convincing though.

PaulgIllustairbadbromance
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    It might be clear to regular forum-goers, but we have a lot of casual forum-goers who don't necessarily know that only blue-tinged posts are from Overhaul developers. :)
    PaulgEudaemonium
    LiamEsler said:

It might be clear to regular forum-goers, but we have a lot of casual forum-goers who don't necessarily know that only blue-tinged posts are from Overhaul developers. :)

image Hexxat: That's right. As I posted earlier, what's real is... a little harder to quantify than one might expect.
    PaulgBugrat
    LiamEsler said:

well you should give this person a job! this stuff is entertainment GOLD. in my opinion. have you read this stuff liam? its very true to the characters and there interactions, race, religious affiliations, backgrounds, and general personalities. amazing.
    Delvarian
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579
    Sasayaki said:

image Hexxat: Anyway. Yes. Look. The bottom line is... I think you're pretty, nobody can deny that, and there's a certain allure about you that's hard to place. But I'm more complicated than that, and we'd have to really get to know each other before anything like that happened. I don't trust easily.

How can you not trust me when I'm a paladin? - by definition, I represent honor and virtue. I also have 18 charisma (probably 19 by the time we'll meet), and I...

Ah, fudge it! Viconia, are you free tonight?
    Paulgbadbromance

image Hexxat: Also... kitten me? Meow? Hex-cat? Took me a second but I got it!

also i have cat eyes as my pic.
    i know i am!