Skip to content

Lookalike Contest - Minsc!

If this goes down well I'll try and do as many of these contests as I can, the winner will recieve some form of invisible cookie :D

Here is my lookalike for Minsc: Bas Rutten, both in appearance and personality!

bas.jpg 26.5K

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Good luck finding someone with his tattoo.
  • TethorilofLathanderTethorilofLathander Member Posts: 427
    I found a tattoo of a hamster with a bitten off finger, if that compensates for it? xD
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    Ray Stevenson

"Go for the eyes, Boo. GO FOR THE EYES!!! RAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!"
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    You pretty much already picked the best one, Tethoril.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Bruce Willis for me!

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

You pretty much already picked the best one, Tethoril.

Google suggests "Minsc Bas Rutten" before "Minsc Baldur's Gate" if I type "Minsc b".

• CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    @AstroBryGuy Ray Stevenson has been one of my favorite actors ever since he played Titus Pullo in HBO's Rome. He's also played the Punisher and a Norse God, so he's definitely got the background to play Minsc.

I'm pretty sure there's a Baldurised portrait of him in one of the portrait threads on this forum.
  • TethorilofLathanderTethorilofLathander Member Posts: 427
    edited October 2013
    Just to add something to my choice of Bas Rutten :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KskG-cDRvcw
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Corvino said:

@AstroBryGuy Ray Stevenson has been one of my favorite actors ever since he played Titus Pullo in HBO's Rome. He's also played the Punisher and a Norse God, so he's definitely got the background to play Minsc.

I'm pretty sure there's a Baldurised portrait of him in one of the portrait threads on this forum.

I wanted to send him flowers for Punisher: Warzone. He made up for everything that was wrong with the previous Keanu Reeves-lookalike Punisher.