When will we see this on Steam?
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    "Soon" ;)
    GodKaiserHellSyntia13
  • Spellsword82Spellsword82 Member Posts: 15
    Dare I ask about the Android version?
    SobranTheGrapeTyphlosion
  • RastignacRastignac Member Posts: 5
    Now that's something that makes me believe BG2:EE will be awesome. Will preorder tomorrow.
    Wilbur
  • MartyMarty Member Posts: 27
    Is it possible to make the inventory/records/map windows fullscreen again?
  • qwert_44643qwert_44643 Member Posts: 311
    Im trying to download on stand alone launcher and the numbers go up and then back down and then back up and back down.
  • KEGman321KEGman321 Member Posts: 22
    Dee said:

Under Protocol, select "Beamdog.net" and you should see the Join Game screen. It should look like this:

I find it awesome because that game in your screenshot was our game! :D We just played for a little while and it works fantastic! We had some intel issues before on my brother's computer, but it's completely fixed now. Great work!

• SobranSobran Member Posts: 1

Dare I ask about the Android version?

I would like to second this. I'm excited about the changes in the patch, but I've been holding off to play this on my tablet. Heck, I /bought/ the durned thing so I could play BG between classes at university. (Don't tell my girlfriend. I told her it would be "invaluable" to my studies...)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mirceapuimirceapui Member Posts: 26
    Do we need to start new game because of this patch to benefit for most improvements? I'm in chapter 4 i have many hours played so starting a new game isn't a good idea... Btw, when the game will update on Steam?
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    @Dee
    I'm trying to enter a lobby in multiplayer, but whenever I connect to it, the game freezes and I have to terminate the process.
    GoodSteveBasillicumlolien
  • ThunderThunder Member Posts: 157
    I just played a short game with Dee, which went great until we met a brown bear. They say that sometimes the bear eats you, and sometimes you eat the bear. This time the bear definitely ate us.
    elminsterNecdilzorJuliusBorisovWilbur
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Fantastic! well done!)
    'i will be able to finish my v2014 game at last!).. that i stopped right at the entrance of the 'thief maze'... for the last station)... and soon bg2ee right in time for me then.. perfect)

now... i just hope i will figure how to DL it (my standard beamdog launcher is crashing now -don't know why( ).. 'hope the other bgee launcher will be ok!^
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    There's a lot of non-documented changes to bump into too. I checked if female dwarfs/noems had new paper dolls for instance... they do.
  • SaradasSaradas Member Posts: 148
    edited October 2013
    downloading at 15KB/s................... *sigh*
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Saradas said:

downloading at 15KB/s................... *sigh*

If it's any consolation... it will be worth the wait.
    Saradas[Deleted User]Necdilzor
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Thunder said:

I just played a short game with Dee, which went great until we met a brown bear. They say that sometimes the bear eats you, and sometimes you eat the bear. This time the bear definitely ate us.

Sleep is your friend. Unless you somehow ran into a brown bear. Then kiting or running is your friend :D
    Eudaemonium
  • SaradasSaradas Member Posts: 148
    I will download it tomorrow when the assault to the servers is over
    Eudaemonium
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    Thanks Overhaul! You guys are great!
    Silverstar
  • mackosmackos Member Posts: 188
    and Ice Storm was not added :(
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Let the obsessive-compulsive refreshing of the app-store (waiting for the ipad patch to hit) begin!
    Bestopher
  • FelspawnFelspawn Member Posts: 161
    and now the Steam Watch begins!
  • MermidionMermidion Member Posts: 69
    edited November 2013
    Anyone any experience about how lont it took until steam became the past patches? i mean what can i possible expect? a day? a week? a month? just like to know if it still makes sense to play my new startet game yesterday or if i should wait for the patch to hit and start anew.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    The changelog contains a lot of duplicates.
    EudaemoniumMessiaqzina
  • ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    Huzzah for this! Will probably do a new playthrough to prepare for BG2:EE now. (It's going to be like the 12th run that's waiting for BG2, but still)
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Amazing work!

Hey @Dee, the Launcher-Updater is still displaying the April patch as the most recent one, however the version updated is def 1.2.0.
    jflieder
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 278
    Well... how glad I am that now the game runs ultra fine on my Intel netbook!! Thanks a lot for releasing the patch. :D

I have some questions though:

I have stutter on the videos, any workaround? It's minor, but I just wanted to know.

Is there any way I can make the font bigger? It's killing my eyes :(

Thanks a lot for everything!!
  • TomeTome Member Posts: 466
    edited November 2013
    My custom portraits don't seem to be working. They are detected, but when I select them the portrait space remains black and ingame they are the typical stone ? symbol.

EDIT: The issue seems to have resolved itself. Will try and see if I can replicate it-hopefully it was just some random weirdness, not a bug.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    Boo ya, son! The moment I've been waiting for!
  • XathosXathos Member Posts: 11
    Tome said:

My custom portraits don't seem to be working. They are detected, but when I select them the portrait space remains black and ingame they are the typical stone ? symbol.

Read the patch notes, son.

This discussion has been closed.