Skip to content

Tweaking Imoen

What I want to do is turn Imoen into a half-elven thief/wild mage. I don't remember/know too much of what happens in this game post-spellhold. Would making her multiclass and only half human conflict with anything that comes up in her plotline? I wouldn't think so, but you never know.

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Way too meta and cheesy, if you ask me.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Well, we all know she's really a doppleganger anyway, so it probably won't make much of a difference.

In all seriousness, though, I have no idea, but why would you turn her into a half-elf? You can edit her to be multiclass even as a human with a little editing, if that's what you're going for.
  • KnellerKneller Member Posts: 438
    Short version: It will help me balance out the canon party while also letting me play with a wild mage. I didn't know I could make a human multi-class (in SK, I presume) without causing problems, for example, the game thinking that she's dual-classed because she's still human.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I actually tend to use Near Infinity more, and I know you can do it in that (I currently have a multi-classed Cleric/Necromancer who is human, for example). I'm not sure whether SK has the functionality to do so, to be honest, but its worth experimenting. Make a character in EE just to test it with and see if it works.
  • KoyoteKoyote Member Posts: 89

Says the one who habitually plays beholders. ;-)
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Koyote said:

Says the one who habitually plays beholders. ;-)
    As @Eudaemonium said, I am a paladin of Helm and obviously only humans can be paladins. I also only edit the sprite in EEKeeper; technically, the monster party is composed of mostly legal race/class combos (with the exception of @Anduin being a gnome cleric/necromancer instead of cleric/illusionist; and changing the mage school in a legal multi class is seriously a very minor tweak).
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026

I mis-read the title as 'Twerking Imoen' - which sounded kind of fun.

I too mis-read the title as "Twerking Imoen" and was sincerely horrified.
  • WilburWilbur Member Posts: 1,173

I actually tend to use Near Infinity more, and I know you can do it in that (I currently have a multi-classed Cleric/Necromancer who is human, for example). I'm not sure whether SK has the functionality to do so, to be honest, but its worth experimenting. Make a character in EE just to test it with and see if it works.

Just checked that you can do it in SK too (at least thief/wild mage multi).
  • badbromancebadbromance Member Posts: 238
    *twerk twerk twerk* "Heya! it's me, Imoen" *twerk twerk twerk*
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493

*twerk twerk twerk* "Heya! it's me, Imoen" *twerk twerk twerk*

Shouldn't that be 'Heya, its me Miley?'

I blame Wild magic for this.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    As far as her plot goes in BG1, no, because she doesn't have one.
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    edited November 2013
    OP should be twerking Imoen.
    edit.

arh dang.. joke was to late ;D
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Does anyone have some spare Mind Bleach? Imoen Cyrus is not an image I want.
  • KnellerKneller Member Posts: 438
    CoryNewb said:

As far as her plot goes in BG1, no, because she doesn't have one.

I figured it wouldn't be a problem. Good to know.

• onanonan Member Posts: 223
    That comment about pug tails and what not finally makes sense.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    edited November 2013
    Corvino said:

Does anyone have some spare Mind Bleach? Imoen Cyrus is not an image I want.

I find when I need to get something out of my head, it helps to get a song stuck in my head instead. Since we're trying to avoid Miley, how about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0