Skip to content

(October 28th) New BGII:EE Media

13»

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199

So, since its a week from the last media update and 11 days until BG2EE is released (woohoo!), will we be getting part two of that Hexxat artwork today, or later in the week, or next week? Any timetable for us to look forward to here?

Did someone say there would be a part two for the Hexxat artwork? That's news to me. (Seriously. But then again, nobody tells me nuthin'.)

Phil Daigle said:

wojtek said:

music is mysterious and really great, but i don't enjoy artwork :( , hexxat looks like another zombie

This is the first part of a two part image.

Of course, maybe he was joking and simply toying with us.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330

So, since its a week from the last media update and 11 days until BG2EE is released (woohoo!), will we be getting part two of that Hexxat artwork today, or later in the week, or next week? Any timetable for us to look forward to here?

Did someone say there would be a part two for the Hexxat artwork? That's news to me. (Seriously. But then again, nobody tells me nuthin'.)

Phil Daigle said:

wojtek said:

music is mysterious and really great, but i don't enjoy artwork :( , hexxat looks like another zombie

This is the first part of a two part image.

Of course, maybe he was joking and simply toying with us.
    Toying with our hearts!
    EudaemoniumFredjo
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    No, you have to play it backwards to see the second image.
    EudaemoniumAdul
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    i would like to see some cool Irenicus art, or new cinematic from the game
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    wojtek said:

i would like to see some cool Irenicus art, or new cinematic from the game

I think BG2 is using the original cinematics.
    Mortianna
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    what's that thing Edwin is holding in the gameplay trailer? looks like some kind of wand
  • IsayaIsaya Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 752
    If you're looking for new screenshots, you can have a look at the Steam shop: there are a few that are not available on the website right now, including new area art.
    JuliusBorisovFredjo
  • greckoboygreckoboy Member Posts: 33
    Hmm I think the screenshot with the General Sovalidaas dialogue has a bit of a spoiler to me, although people who haven't played BG2 may not realise it...
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Isaya said:
    Dangerous moose is dangerous.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Wow, @Isaya, thanks! EVERYONE - LOOK AT THOSE SCREENSHOTS. They are amazing! I'm so looking forward to Rasaad's quests.

From those screenshots:

1) It's obvious these new areas with strange trees are connected to Neera (Neera's Hidden Refuge) SO intriguing.

2) The strange runes simular to the ones in the Planar Sphere are from the Black Pits 2.

3) We have something to think about Rasaad's quests. Intriguing as well.

P.S. It's interesting there're some things at the Steam shop that are not at the official http://www.baldursgateii.com/media.html. Maybe those screenshots will appear at the official site today, as @PhillipDaigle has previously mentioned the new media to appear on Monday, 11th of November. Maybe there will be even more! And give us the second part of Hexxat artwork, please :)
    Rangermungomunklolien
This discussion has been closed.