Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Non-sense poll.

CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,145
edited November 2013 in Off-Topic
If you find something, some-a-thing, that makes sense, you must be right, right-as-hell.
The question is: "Do you want cookies??"
And, Don't... Forget to... Raise.. me.

Non-sense poll. 54 votes

What the hell...?
5%
WilburCrevsDaakDungeonnoob 3 votes
Well, I know this is senseless but, "we will, we will rock you!! Rock you!! BURN YOU!! BURN YOU!!!"
0%
You okay? You mad? Theres no answer for such-a-thing.
0%
Tell me, what can change the nature of a man?
29%
MoonsongMiridorIlphalarWillyML4KamigoroshirexregKhemrikharaPibaroJuliusBorisovLordOfLostSocksTeflonSylphjackjackHenriusMcKnightNybCRAmber_Scott 16 votes
I am the Lord of Chaos, so I can choose these SuperB option and... I SHALL RULE AGAIN!!
5%
etaglocMrpenfold666murmandamus 3 votes
I want cookiezzz, yezz give me cookiezzzz!!
9%
DrugarCoryNewbbooinyoureyeswubbleVycronDyz 5 votes
Hold out me ya' Jink, you berk!! (Alms, Alms for the poor!)
1%
Tresset 1 vote
Sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium sodium BATMAN!!!
16%
MadeiraFredjoAristilliusiKrivetkoKidCarnivalFinneousPJChaotic_GoodMrDarthNimran 9 votes
Do you even know WHOM you face? You will suffer, you will ALL suffer!!
27%
MarkosChildofBhaal599AnduinTroodon80OneAngryMushroomButtercheesekarnor00SouthpawNonnahswriterKaltzordementedzerckanold_jolly2lolienSmilingSword 15 votes
Yes, thank you for the cookies, wait, were they poison... *cough* *cough* Only take me to a licensed cleric... Agh!!
3%
Son_of_ImoenLordRumfish 2 votes
LordRumfishAristilliusbooinyoureyeslolienRavenslightTeflonJuliusBorisovDungeonnoobSmilingSword

Comments