Skip to content

BGII:EE Compatible Mod List

LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Mods
Hello everyone!

Modders have been working hard to bring you BGII:EE compatible mods -- some of these are still in progress or not quite uploaded yet, so bare with us as this list will be updated regularly!

I have listed these mods in the recommended install order. Pick and choose whatever you'd like.

DISCLAIMER FOR NON-ENGLISH SPEAKERS
Please do not use non-English translations for mods, as it may cause freezes due to charset inconsistencies. I'm hoping to resolve this soon, but in the meantime -- stick to English translations only!

GENERAL DISCLAIMER
BGII:EE is a new platform, and there are bound to be issues that we've missed when porting mods. If you find an issue, please let me know. Tell me how to replicate the issue, and with any luck the mod will get fixed quickly.

Modlist (use this install order)

[in progress] Ascension
Tales of the Deep Gardens
Dungeon Crawl
Assassinations
Back to Brynnlaw
The Sellswords
I Shall Never Forget
Adalon's Blood (non-English translations work fine)
CoM Encounters
[in progress] Weimer's Item Upgrade (just needs an updated version of WeiDU)
[in progress] Amber NPC (just needs an updated version of WeiDU)
Ajantis NPC
Ajantis Portrait Pack for BG(II):EE
Tashia NPC
[in progress] Kivan and Deheriana Companions
Kindrek NPC
Xan NPC
Yasraena NPC
Alora NPC
Auren Aseph
Tiax NPC
[in progress] Sarah NPC
Angelo NPC
Vampire Tales
Ninde NPC
Saerileth NPC
Arath NPC
Dace NPC
de'Arnise Romance
Banter Packs
IEP Extended Banters
Viconia Friendship
Mazzy Friendship
Yoshimo Friendship
[in progress] Yoshimo Romance (Everything but journal entries works)
Edwin Romance (non-English translations work fine)
Tsujatha NPC
Imoen Friendship
Coran NPC
Sarevok Friendship
Branwen NPC
Unfinished Business
Almateria's Restoration Project
Dungeon-be-Gone
Wheels of Prophecy
Kelsey NPC
Keto NPC
Nathaniel NPC
Iylos NPC
Faren NPC
Adrian NPC
Isra NPC
NPC Flirt Packs
Romantic Encounters
Haer'Dalis Romance
Nephele NPC
[in progress] Petsy NPC (Everything but journal entries works)
Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
Sarevok Romance
BG2 Tweak Pack
Rogue Rebalancing (non-English translations should work fine with SCS)
Sword Coast Stratagems (non-English translations should work fine with SCS)
BPSeries AI Scripts (non-English translations work fine)
Wizard Slayer Rebalancing
aTweaks
Item Randomiser
Post edited by LiamEsler on
OxvaRhaellaScooterEudaemoniumTomemlnevesetrinitSCARY_WIZARDJuliusBorisovpekirtFoggyjscohenFina92AvengingExilerdarkenghostnovaCastorpJamesKamigoroshifujisanjackjackxetatanRetsuyamaItomonFlashburnDarksheerEmmialannahsmithFhtbtCahirelminsterJTMErgTJ_Hookerleeho730vierraeAkihikoWigginnssunset00shrekdjSassyGoldElfQueynosAranneaskamuizinEvendurPrawdziwydmandiSchopenhauerhorvayBeetleSkyPigletPibaroCrevsDaakcmk24koalabobBalquobooinyoureyesheazkyStefanO[Deleted User]nanoFenghoangMoradinroninLosgornTwoWayFinesseHeindrichEllesimeNephridilWarsteinerNonnahswriterlaptopman666LifeIsntThatHallowSapphireIce101kaguanaLothringenFinaLfrontArchaicLothar_MaceeraStoneSwordsDrakdanagarALIENPrincess_Sarahseekakitasemuatanahjcollier7SorrowSeerAmeerHMRaistlin82IstvraecomebackhomeMayirahcAlexisisinneedxxxsmb1987xxxFuineNotepic4OzzyBotkinsStradlinBlastbackneskEtaminKavainMortiannaDiscoCatwoowoovoodooSxphxrxthXavioriaArunsunDoomiathVaxMiniScedosButtercheesemashedtatersGoturalaxellsladeJonnecyyzaneMereinid

Comments

• StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    Thanks for the update! Are you going to regularly update this list as stuff becomes compatible?
    Kiwi_Lifter
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Very well done, thanks, one day I'll make a mod to put in that list! Sure of it! :D
    Julixbooinyoureyes
  • TheNPCTheNPC Member Posts: 57
    This is helpful. Too bad dungeon begone isn't ready yet. No Kelsy mod on the list? This will sadden a friend of mine.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @TheNPC Kelsey and Dungeon-be-Gone are ready, I'm just waiting for the downloads to be updated at PPG. :)
  • JamesJames Member Posts: 110
    Thought SCS was ready as well?
    @James It is! Thank you. It's been a long week. ;)
    EudaemoniumJamesStradlinelminster
  • TheNPCTheNPC Member Posts: 57
    Thank you Mr. Esler.
  • lansounetlansounet Member Posts: 1,182
    Amber (and maybe others, I updated asap) ship an outdated WeiDU that chokes on some ADD_JOURNAL stuff.

Tashia has an error with copying portraits : wrong path that depends on game version.
  • kimmuryielkimmuryiel Member Posts: 89
    what about FinnJO's Subrace mod? Anyone know if it's compatible? Also wondering about the stand-alone Samurai Kit mod by Mauralava and wondering about Sheena (aka Half-Dragon Tale)
    edited November 2013
    @kimmuryiel If it's not on the list, it's probably not 100% compatible. Not all mods will get updated instantly; I've done what I could while trying to get BGII:EE out the door as well, but there are only so many hours in each day, unfortunately!

@lansounet Cheers! Marked Amber, fixing Tashia now.
  • albinocobraalbinocobra Member Posts: 56
    Tashia? Do NOT do this to me now @LiamEsler -.-
    I've just made a party worth playing, now I'll be thinking about party combinations for the next week ;_;
    @albinocobra So I shouldn't mention that Tashia's now been fixed, then :D
    Eudaemoniumalbinocobra
  • horredtheplaguehorredtheplague Member, Developer Posts: 186
    @LiamEsler: Please add BP Series v0.3100 to the compatible list, after you get some much needed sleep.

Thanks!! :-)
  • notbatmannotbatman Member Posts: 11
    what about the wizard slayer enhancements mod? turns wizard slayer from an F class into a good class that someone would actually pick
  • SxefiedSxefied Member Posts: 1
    Anybody know which mod makes Keldorn not want to kill Viconia. I had this when i played ages ago but i cant find anything of the sort to even work off of on google. I don't know if i can play through without those 2. That and a bottomless bag to hold things of course. Thanks in advance for any help.
  • jscohenjscohen Member Posts: 117
    edited November 2013
    Best Friday ever.
    JuliusBorisov
  • AsherDantaisAsherDantais Member Posts: 9
    And here I was actually hoping Saerileth would be included in the available mods list as well.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    edited November 2013
    She has journal entries in her mod that need to be updated to the new format as well as the majority of the TeamBG.ChosenofMystra mods. They will be worked on some time.
    Post edited by CoM_Solaufein on
    AsherDantais
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Can't wait for Rogue Rebalancing! Thanks for the update.
    booinyoureyeslolienFuine
  • AsherDantaisAsherDantais Member Posts: 9
    Thank you. Was just wondering since her and Yasraena were a couple of my favorite additional NPCs in the original. Even if it is sometime down the line, I still look forward to it.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Encounters http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?board=22.0 is good to go. I just tested it after doing some editing.

*Note to translators of this mod. They will have to edit out the Usability text. I don't know any other language so I wouldn't want to remove the wrong text.
  • notbatmannotbatman Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2013
    this is the wizard slayer mod I was talking about earlier. http://avenger981.github.io/doc/readme_wsr.html It's by the same guy who did the rogue rebalancing mod. Will this mod work?
  • AmeraAmera Member Posts: 29
    I don't see Tyris Flare on there - any plans to update her as well?
    @notbatman Yep, just make sure WeiDU is updated.

@all Keep the updated mods coming, list will be updated first thing in the morning!
  • velehalvelehal Member Posts: 299
    Are there any plans to update Refinements? I know that it is relatively old (and big) mod but makes the game so much better. Thank you for any information.
    @valehal I don't have any plans personally, and the mod's author is no longer really around. You could try posting on the forum and seeing if anyone is willing to take it on?
  • pekirtpekirt Member Posts: 111
    LiamEsler said:

so bare with us as this list will be updated regularly!

Well, if it takes mass striptease to get the mods working...

/*starts baring himself along with the modders*/

PS: I'm not responsible for any permanent damage to your eyes due to seeing me baring myself. That's all on you, @LiamEsler !

PPS: Thanks for all the hard work. Although I preordered, I won't have time to start BGII:EE anytime soon, but I'm sure it will be awesome!
    Fredjo
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @LiamEsler - BG1NPC Project? Hint Hint?:)
    StoneSwordsOxvabooinyoureyesCrevsDaak
    @Cahir A lot more complicated and not likely to happen right away ;)
    SCARY_WIZARD
This discussion has been closed.