Skip to content

BGII:EE Compatible Mod List

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Saerileth? I was hoping she'd be consigned to the dustbin, because - yikes. :)
    ThacoBelljackjack
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    Version 2.0.3 of Edwin Romance can be installed in languages other than English.
  • Fina92Fina92 Member Posts: 284

Saerileth, Tsujatha and Yasraena are being worked on.

Yay! :')
  • AsherDantaisAsherDantais Member Posts: 9
    Some people dislike Saerileth. I myself find her to be quite well done for an NPC.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Links added (and Yoshimo Friendship link fixed)!
    AsherDantais
  • impsyimpsy Member Posts: 5
    Is Kelsey still in progress? He is the best. :3
  • XellosXellos Member Posts: 16
    Probably a stupid question, but I can't seem to find any information on it:

Does BG2EE have a level cap? And is there a remover available?
    @impsy He is still in progress!

@Xellos BGII:EE does have a level cap, but currently there is no mod to remove it.
    Xellos
  • XellosXellos Member Posts: 16
    Actually, when I installed 'tweaks', it allowed me to install the 'remove level cap' tweak, and that component said it installed successfully. Anyone know if that actually works?
    @Xellos That's an excellent point! It probably does work. :)
  • AsherDantaisAsherDantais Member Posts: 9
    Thanks a ton for your hard work Sol!
    CoM_Solaufein
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Thanks. The next one is almost done.
    JamesFina92OxvaAsherDantais
  • NamikNamik Member Posts: 11
    Question about Tashia NPC mod. What is the diffrence between "action style dialogues" and "baldurized dialogues" ?
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    edited November 2013
    Namik said:

Question about Tashia NPC mod. What is the diffrence between "action style dialogues" and "baldurized dialogues" ?

"Action style dialogues" is something like "(Tashia squeezes your firm butt while giving you a hand beezy) Yeah you like that bro", and "baldurized dialogues" are competent dialogues in which the character can project their emotions with speech only!

I think, maybe
    I really don't like the first thing
  • KilmantorKilmantor Member Posts: 34
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for you work guys!

Is there any news about the Tactics Mod, Solaufein NPC or Valen NPC of Weimer?

These are some of my favourite mods.
    Do they work anyway or is someone working on them?
  • FoggyFoggy Member Posts: 297
    @jcompton posted on PPG forums asking to contact him if anyone interested in updating Weimer mods:
    "Since BG2EE requires various changes to existing mods, and the odds of Weimer making those changes is exceedingly low, I assume someone out there will be motivated to perform updates in the weeks to come. Please alert me when they are ready and I will publish them to weidu.org."

Only Weimer's Item upgrade works on BG2EE so far, Ascension is listed in progress, hopefully modders will step up to upgrade Weimer mods after finishing updates to their own mods.
    edited November 2013
    @aVENGER
    Version 1.08 of Wizard Slayer Rebalancing is only compatible with BGEE, for BG2EE you forgot to change
    REQUIRE_PREDICATE ENGINE_IS ~tob bgee~ @90
    Should be
    REQUIRE_PREDICATE ENGINE_IS ~tob bgee bg2ee~ @90

Please verify the version posted in SHS so the wizard slayers can have salvation at last. Thank you.
    Post edited by Foggy on
  • AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    edited November 2013
    ENGINE_IS bgee catches both games.

It works properly, try it.
  • FuineFuine Member Posts: 40
    Any news on these? :D
    Spells 50
    The Tactics Mod
    Valen NPC
    HLA Abilites
    Multiclassed Multikit Builder Mod
    The Darkest Day
    Crusader Pack
    Longer Road
    BG2 Fix Pack
    Crossmod Banter Pack
    Full Plate and Packing Steel
    gMinion
    Improved Horns of Valhalla
    Item Randomiser
    Item Revisions for Baldurs Gate II
    Level 1 NPCs
    NiGHTMARE's NPC Beautification
    Oversight
    P&P Celestials
    Plasmocat's Picks of the Litter Portrait Pack
    Plasmocat's Portrait Pack
    Scriptable Spells
    Sequencer Memory
    Song and Silence
    Sorcerer's Place Collection
    Spell Revisions for Baldur's Gate II
    Sword and Fist
    The G3 Anniversary Mod

JonelethIrenicus
    edited November 2013
    @aVENGER The file I downloaded from SHS didn't work, refused to install and got errors. In the one I attached to the previous post I added bg2ee in all 4 blocks in the wsr.tp2 file and it installed perfectly.
  • albinocobraalbinocobra Member Posts: 56
    @aVENGER I'm having some troubles installing aTweaks, I posted all the details at SHS forums, but seeing how old that thread is (can't believe no one posted anything since 2010...), I'm gonna leave a link here as well. Hope that's ok.

Take a look when you have the time (and will :) ): http://www.shsforums.net/topic/44515-bug-reports/?p=564296
  • WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    The development version of Item Randomiser dated 131118 is compatible with BGII: EE, including the translation.

aTweaks v4.20 is tentatively compatible with BGII: EE, including translations.
    FoggyCrevsDaak
  • albinocobraalbinocobra Member Posts: 56
    I love how you guys use the word "tentatively" :)

I'll try v4.20 tomorrow. I do feel obliged to say a big - THANK you to all modders (especially old school ones that kept me going for over 10 years). May ascended charname bless you all :)
    @Foggy I see what's happening now. WeiDU 236 changed the detection behavior. WSR ships with WeiDU 235 which worked differently.

Will update the mod to reflect this.
    Foggyalbinocobra
    @aVenger Thank you so much for your time and efforts. Indeed must be the bug in WeiDu 235 ironed in version 236. Also aTweaks v4.20 works like a charm. You find time to work on your mods while pressing for the future BG2EE patch. Thanks again to you and all dedicated modders in this community.
    albinocobra
    Uploaded WSR v1.09

Enjoy! :)
    Foggy
  • jpersinnejpersinne Member Posts: 23
    As a heads up: most of the mods here work as advertised, but Almateria's Restoration Project causes the game to crash for me during Rielev's dialogue.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    TDD is on my list, but its near the end of that list. There are a lot of things that would have to be done, being such a big mod, not to mention the way its set up, it uses that Worldmap mod. So there is a lot of work to be done with this mod.
    Fuine said:

Any news on these? :D

The Darkest Day

Fuine
This discussion has been closed.