Skip to content

Old News but I Can't Believe... (PS4)

FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I don't know what kind of reaction they wanted to get, but it seems like they're the only losers in that situation.
  • zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178
    This is what happens when you don't have enough problems.
    You react to random things.
    :P
  • FFGFFG Member Posts: 52
    Awong124 said:

I don't know what kind of reaction they wanted to get, but it seems like they're the only losers in that situation.

They're obviously trying to get a reaction out of people, whether it be anger, confusion or sheer befuddlement. Trolls, essentially, and pretty much some of the worst I've come across.

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Indeed. Unfortunately, you may consider me trolled ;)
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    your reputation has decreased:10
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    FFG said:

Awong124 said:

They're obviously trying to get a reaction out of people, whether it be anger, confusion or sheer befuddlement. Trolls, essentially, and pretty much some of the worst I've come across.

I guess they get sheer befuddlement out of me. It befuddles me that people will actually spend $400 to make other people befuddled.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    OK, let me shed some small light on this even though I can not find any proper news links.

Back when Apple was releasing the iPhone, there was an artist that would get one on the first day of release and smash it in front of the waiting lines. This was a protest to capitalism and an unchaining of us (or him) from consumer goods. He did this a couple of times, purchasing the targeted items though donations, and smashing them on the ground usually followed by some higher than you speech about spending wealth on it while there are some many other problems in the world.

With the following he was getting, others copied his antics for the thrill of trolling. He stopped doing it as his message was getting lost with all the copy cats.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    edited November 2013
    I find that equally stupid but then again I was never an artsy person.

...if not more stupid.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Best you can do is just ignore these videos. The more views they get the more money they make.
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    It's a launch console, there's nothing else they could do with it.
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    edited November 2013
    If I had the extra cash I would get two or three a few keep in the box for modding and selling later and one to play and update. I was always pissed that I never found a 360 with a old enough dashboard to put linux on I flashed a few disk drives for my buddies, but it would have been really cool to load up a compatible os.
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Society is getting crazier every day. I won't even waste my breath on this.