Skip to content

Neera Romance (big spoilers!)

acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
Hey all,

First things first, if you haven't done Neera's romance yet and do not wish to be spoiled, I highly recommend steering clear of this topic!

I am hoping there is somebody else around who has gotten to this point in the Neera romance.

Neera has just proposed sex with charname and I am given the option of either accepting or turning her down but in a "I care about you too much" way. If my memory is correct, both Aerie and Jaheira dump you for being too quick to jump into bed and I am wondering if this is the case here too. My question is, has anyone gotten to this point and do they know if choosing one or the other causes the romance to end? I checked EEkeeper after choosing each option and both state that the romanceactive variable is at 2, so both seem legit at least for the immediate future but I'm not sure if they have long term consequences.

Comments

• adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
    You can chose whatever do you want Neera is more open minded then those 2(think Viconia but more open minded then her also) she just says you are not a couple if someone points that out(you are she just won't admit it).
  • OcculusXOcculusX Member Posts: 99
    edited November 2013

Neera is chaotic. She likes spur of the moment things, I think.

Careful. Be sure that she doesn't toast your testicles...

• adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
    That romance was better then the ones with the original options
    to bad the epilogue sucked
  • AramintaiAramintai Member Posts: 232
    acw18 said:

Hey all,

If my memory is correct, both Aerie and Jaheira dump you for being too quick to jump into bed and I am wondering if this is the case here too.
    Only for Aerie, but it was never the case for Jaheira (maybe only in some never patched standalone vanilla SoA).
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    edited November 2013
    Banging Aerie too early means you're not seeing the pattern of romancing her.

Don't read the dialogues, just reply with option 2 all the time.

Neera doesn't feel so crazy to romance at all.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Hmm, I got the dialogue that the OP is talking about and chose the "next time we rest" option, but no further dialogues trigger upon actually resting. Anybody know if it literally means the next time you rest or if it's on a timer like all the other dialogues?
  • jhneohjhneoh Member Posts: 42
    Purudaya said:

Hmm, I got the dialogue that the OP is talking about and chose the "next time we rest" option, but no further dialogues trigger upon actually resting. Anybody know if it literally means the next time you rest or if it's on a timer like all the other dialogues?

I got the next dialogue after 3 or 4 rests. It's definitely not the next time you rest.
    Purudaya
  • acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
    Kind of on the same topic, neera seems to be stuck on LT 27, it's been at least 4 hours of game time since the last talk. Anyone else have issues? Or is this intended
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @acw18 Some talks occur post-Spellhold :)