Skip to content

Name my son! (Warning, may include maths)

13»

Comments

• AN_ALPACA_WADAFUKAN_ALPACA_WADAFUK Member Posts: 29
    seriously you people you'd see a man named Tiny and suggest hed name his son richard
  • old_jolly2old_jolly2 Member Posts: 453
    I had a name in my reserve...

Name

that's it.

and ,

please dont name your child aneurin if you dont want him to die of shame

think about it...

• pixie359pixie359 Member Posts: 251
    *pixie359 leaves forum page opens* *wife hijacks* *evil laugh* But seriously, what a great selection we now have to choose from (we also have some friends lobbying for Medieval English names. Ethelred anyone?) Random question - is Wilding too cruel as a middle name? Aneurin is definitely too cruel as a first name, but what about shortened to Nye? Thanks random internetters! I think we may make all our important parenting decisions this way.
    CrevsDaakAristillius
  • dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    edited November 2013
    How about Disappointment?

Or Fr- , it would show others you care so little about your child you couldn't even be bother to finish naming him. Better yet just call him "it".

Whore, a perfect name for any gender.

Hm, I may have gone too far with whore. This is your child after all and if I've offended you I sincerely apologise.
  • AlmateriaAlmateria Member Posts: 257
    pixie359 said:

*pixie359 leaves forum page opens* *wife hijacks* *evil laugh* But seriously, what a great selection we now have to choose from (we also have some friends lobbying for Medieval English names. Ethelred anyone?) Random question - is Wilding too cruel as a middle name? Aneurin is definitely too cruel as a first name, but what about shortened to Nye? Thanks random internetters! I think we may make all our important parenting decisions this way.

I'll be the first to tell you not to vaccinate your child.
    So it will die before it could kill itself thanks to the awful name you're gonna give it.