Skip to content

LoL: Ashe voice set

Ever felt like there weren't enough female voice options for BG2? Ever felt the need to play characters from other games in the game you're currently playing? Well, if you haven't, I most certainly have. So with the utmost of care and dedication I went and tore apart all of youtube, and other places to find all of Ashe's voices for her actions in the game League of Legends.

The original content was made by Riot games, and credit for all that stuff should go to them. I, as a fan, just went and did my best to match up her voice set options for BGII, and make them correct sound file types and whatever.

If this kind of thing is of interest to anyone, I might be willing to make a few more from other fandoms or what not. Fandoms I've considered are Fire Emblem Awakening, League of Legends, and Starcraft. (Yes I'm aware Starcraft is sci-fi, shooosh)

So Enjoy!
SCARY_WIZARDCrevsDaakSirK8

Comments

• LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Well, I agree we need more voicesets in BG2 (one of the female ones isn't working?). I have to admit though, when I saw this post, my first thought was Bruce Campbell's character Ash from the Evil Dead series.
    DrHappyAngry
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Well, she's my favorite champion from LoL (and the only one I have), and I needed female voices too.
  • DrHappyAngryDrHappyAngry Member Posts: 1,577

Well, I agree we need more voicesets in BG2 (one of the female ones isn't working?). I have to admit though, when I saw this post, my first thought was Bruce Campbell's character Ash from the Evil Dead series.

Yes! That's exactly what I expected. Gimme some sugar, baby.
  • MooseChangerPatMooseChangerPat Member Posts: 148

Hah! Well My apologies for any confusion there :P But at the very least I hope that the voice set works well for any female archers you plan to use :)
  • WakukeeWakukee Member Posts: 106
    I would be extremely appreciative if you could make a Teemo of Garen voice set! I've been trying to figure out how to myself, but just don't have the technical know-how.
  • ValmyrValmyr Member Posts: 5
    Well it seems this thread got Necro'd so I suppose I'd ask for a request for a Lulu voice pack from League of Legends. My gnome sorceress would appreciate it very much :P