Skip to content

HEXXAT lose the cloak of Dragomir in ToB quest

when you kill the Lich (refusing him to turn Hexxat back into human form), you're teleported back from where you came but... the cloak of Dragomir, the other female vampire stole from Hexxat at the beginning of the level, is not in your inventory anymore and it wasn't on her body too... [OSX version]

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @HoltzmanEngine Hexxat should have automatically picked it up from Phreya's body. Have you got a savegame we could take a look at?
  • HoltzmanEngineHoltzmanEngine Member Posts: 11
    Sadly i realized it just after finishing the quest so I've no earlier saved games.
    In order to go on I had to use the cheat to create it. I've (if it can be of any help) a saved game immediately after finishing the quest just before the final speech with the lich in the alternate dimension.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @HoltzmanEngine That save would be great -- just need to check the variables and see what's going on :)
  • HoltzmanEngineHoltzmanEngine Member Posts: 11
    here you are :)
  • kdakda Member Posts: 7
    I also have the same issue.
    Do you want my save aswell?
  • kdakda Member Posts: 7
    Also after i kill the first lich i get a movement bug with Hexxat that she wont fully complete move orders.
  • beefloafbeefloaf Member Posts: 7
    HoltzmanEngine, you said you had to cheat to create the item. How do you do that? I too have lost the cloak and didn't have a save file ready.
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    edited February 2014
    Got the same problem yesterday. Also the movement bug referred above. These forums are great :-)

I would like to add that I remember checking the inventory when I killed the thief and the cloack was there. Then I could not find it any longer. It might just be me being confused but in case it helps.

Also, what does spiderdwarf do? He would not talk to me and was not hostile. Just there, chilling with his spider friends. Forgot to kill him, so not sure if he drops or is supposed to do something?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @MacHurto just use C:CreateItem("OHHCLOAK") it looks like you rested and your items on the ground disappeared.
  • MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
    No rest, probably it fell while picking other things up and got teleported out of the place without realising.

Will port my game to a PC and use the code, yes :-)
  • NakataNakata Member Posts: 7

here you are :)

Hey Guys,

I just created an account to download this save to fix another issue with Hexxat's quest. It will crash when I defeat the real lich. Also, the Cloak was never stolen.
  • notlobnotlob Member Posts: 2
    was this issue resolved?
    as i am experiencing the same bug. hexxat doesn't pick up the cloak at the end of the chat and now won't follow commands for more than 1 second
  • notlobnotlob Member Posts: 2
    nvm didn't see work around above, would be nice to not to have to use it though :)
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @notlob‌ don't suppose you have a save before the final fight with Phreya that you could zip and attach please.

Thanks