Skip to content

[UNOFFICIAL] Ask Hexxat Anything

Comments

• SasayakiSasayaki Member Posts: 137

In Sarevok's defense, ladies, he would never stupidly obsess over some Plain Jane nobody. He, like myself, prefers the blossoming, er...potatoes...of the world of danger and intrigue. Sultry clerics from exotic locales, dutiful amazonion champions, mysterious treasure hunting thieves. I don't know, I'm just sort of tossing ideas out there.

Aaaanyway, Hexxat, how do you feel about poison? Never touch the stuff, myself, since I just call out to Bane and he slaps it on my sword for me, but I do like it in the capable hands of my minio- er, colleagues.

image Hexxat: Plain Jane...?!

image Hexxat: Hmmph. Well, I have to hand it to you, poison... is just a tool. It's a useful tool, I'll admit, but it's not the be-all and end-all of weapons. There's a lot you can do with it, but I dislike it for one reason: it's incriminating.

image Hexxat: Oh, sure, if you have a bunch of powerful wizards and adventurers you're travelling with you're probably not going to get searched, but if you are, you're in trouble. There's very few legitimate reasons to be carrying purple worm poison, for example, or lichblood.

image Hexxat: That said, it works pretty well.
    LuigirulesJuliusBorisovBugratCrevsDaak
    Illustair said:

You've even captured the "Nalia attitude", very clever indeed... I have even forgotten about it, but after reading your post, I was like "yeah that's how she really was, I remember now! Amazing." Silly me for not having tried BG1 NPC mod yet (there goes my nerd cred); but let me ask, how does this banters by @Sasayaki fare against that of the famed mod in terms of quality?

And by the way, you write fast. How much more if you took more lengthy time with serious thinking in writing banters?

Thanks. ;) And I don't know, I haven't tried any mods (ever). I'm kind of bad.

Amberion said:

I really, really hate to break it to you but... Bane's dead. Been dead these last 20 years gone.

You sure you haven't been calling out to his little brother Bone?

Oh, hm, that's right. I'll have to rethink that bit. Though, I'm not sure which is more disturbing, that I forgot Bane was slain, or that my poisonous smite still works despite it...Hexxat! I need more advice! What do you think of our pantheon? Do you have a cool patron deity? I think I need to make a change of a divine nature.

image Hexxat: I do have a patron deity, but I like to keep her close to my skin. I'm not really a big fan of telling people secrets about myself; the more I do, the more weaknesses I expose of myself. And that's always something I avoid if I can.

image Hexxat: I guess you could say I have trust issues. I don't know. After what happened in Calimshan I'm always looking over my shoulder.
    LuigirulesJuliusBorisovBugrat
  • ShadowHunterShadowHunter Member Posts: 143
    What are your thoughts on Miley Cyrus ?
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Sasayaki said:

image Hexxat: Plain Jane...?!

I was commenting only on the comparison between certain sparkly sub-species of vampires and my bro- eh, peer, Sarevok, and the difference in the romantic inclinations thereof. As I hinted earlier, you're quite the enigma, and that is attractive, though your close-to-the-chest policy is starting to border on the paranoid.

We're adventurers. The very nature of our profession attracts and engenders the eccentric. There's no judgements here. *Gives Jaheira, Keldorn, Rasaad, Mazzy, and Aerie a sidelong glance and a wry smile.* Well...I don't judge, anyway. And, since you approve of my modus operandi, we're likely going to be comrades soon. That is a compact that I take very seriously! I mean, betray me and I'll leave you to drown in a pool of your own blood, but up until that point I am a stalwart ally who would never use your weaknesses against you.
  • nemiafalanemiafala Member Posts: 18
    The new concept art is awesome, but I have to ask: How do you keep your hood from falling down? I have a cloak with a similar style of hood, and it falls off if I simply walk too quickly
  • LuigirulesLuigirules Member Posts: 419
    Hey Hexxat. Since you're such a fan of Miley Cyrus, do you twerk? Are you a master twerker?

If not, who in the party is? I assume you would say Viconia, due to the largeness of her rear. But we musn't make fun of her! After all, didn't a wise man once say that "fat bottom girls, they keep the rockin' world going 'round"?
    nemiafala said:

The new concept art is awesome, but I have to ask: How do you keep your hood from falling down? I have a cloak with a similar style of hood, and it falls off if I simply walk too quickly

image Hexxat: Oh yeah, that's a big problem. The amount of times I tripped up on that robe when I was doing that shoot... crazy. That thing is hard to walk in.

image Hexxat: But damn I looked good in the end.

image Edwin: I too have experienced these problems. I sometimes stand on my robes when walking. (It is hardly my fault that the robes of my order were so long and flowing...)

image Hexxat: Uhh, yeah. Sure, Edwin, whatever you say.
    nemiafalaJuliusBorisovBugratCrevsDaak
    Hexxat, are you at all concerned with how many questions involve your pants, their contents, and the best way to get AT said contents?

I mean, I'm not concerned, because I'm a pervert, but I was wondering what your opinion was.

Also, tell Mazzy that "travel-sized" isn't exactly a turn-on to most people.
    Illustair
    @Luigirules

I don't know. Halfling ladies are small, but they're proportional. So she'd be more like an apple bottom instead of Viconia's full heart shape. She also has that delightful caramel tone to her skin.

*steeples fingers* Yes, that image works just fine, I think.
    ParasolsyndicateCrevsDaak
    @Schneidend

You're a pervert, too! This thread is collecting them...
    SchneidendCrevsDaak
    Hey guys, sorry, been a bit sick of late. Will get some answers down in a day or so. ;)
    PaulgIllustair
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited October 2013
    Rest up and feel well, no sense writing when you're fighting for energy. We shall wait with bated breath.
    Post edited by jackjack on
    lolien
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    Gods. @Sasayaki, you are brilliant. I'm a writer too, and I've done little banter quests like these with my own characters, but these... These are superb. I knew in the back of my mind that this thread wasn't official, but my heart can't tell the difference. Well done. :)

A question for Hexxat: any experience with female Charnames? (this can be taken multiple ways; interpret how you will ;) )
    elminsterIllustairCrevsDaakbooinyoureyes
  • PaulgPaulg Member Posts: 115
    hey, 1 week from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    image Elminster : Do you have a favourite fruit or vegetable?
    JuliusBorisovFredjoCrevsDaaklolien
  • PaulgPaulg Member Posts: 115
    @Sasayaki very cool thread, now that ive seen the real Hexxat i kinda prefer your version! lol. eh, but the real Hexxat aint half bad.. i suppose.
    RaelisJuliusBorisov
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Dear Hexxat.

Why are you such a gimp due to being an unkitted thief, or not having a dual or multiclass?

Imoen > You.
    Mungri said:

Dear Hexxat.

Why are you such a gimp due to being an unkitted thief, or not having a dual or multiclass?

Imoen > You.

Maxed Thief skills, better backstab multiplier than a dual/multi (or Swashbuckler/Shadow Dancer), Thief HLAs.

Seems fine to me.
    elminsterMortiannajackjackCrevsDaak
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    image Elminster : Never underestimate the value of thieving traps

MortiannaTaevikJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
  • UlothiUlothi Member Posts: 6
    Why Mazzy does not like you and she wants free you from living existings? Why can't you use your vampiring innate skills to *make* him to like you.
  • UlothiUlothi Member Posts: 6
    Why all vampires are evil? atleast when I did detect evil you glow red. Why cant I change you to be good maybe then Mazzy would like you, since we all know that you are not totally evil monster.