Skip to content

#6901 [BP2] - Black Pits crush after 15 battle (third tier)

SerpionSerpion Member Posts: 67
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I constantly (6 or more times) get crash after battle with illithids. So I can't go further in black pits :(

One crash dump and save are attached.

Post edited by Illydth on

Comments

• SerpionSerpion Member Posts: 67
    Gate70 said:

@Serpion Any particular way you fought this battle (order enemies killed, spells/abilities used, dialogue option chosen.

I ran this through with dialogue option 3. Killed the flayers first then the thralls, no crash before or after the reward.

Oh.. I will try to kill flayers first. I usually kill thralls first. Thanks!

• AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    @Gate70 I am unable to reproduce the crash locally.

At this point, detailed reproduction steps would be better than a simply providing a crash dump.
  • SerpionSerpion Member Posts: 67
    Gate70 said:

@Serpion could you try after picking all the dropped items up (believe there were some near Tartle, and any in the arena). Issue 6901 makes a reference to this but I'm not sure it is identical.
    Thanks

yes, it works! I pickup all items on arena and at merchants zone as well. Game no longer crash
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    edited December 2013
    I'll let @AlexT speak to it, but yea this really does look like it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... Going to mark it 6901 till Alex says otherwise.
  • HydroniumHydronium Member Posts: 1
    Is there any way to destroy stacks of Arrows (not +1 and higher, just regular)? They're just taking up space now that I've picked them up.