Skip to content

Can I do it without Imoen (Spoilers)?

Can I kill Bodhi and "restore" Imoen's soul without having her in the group?

I want to do this time on a differente setup.

Should I bring her just to do this quest? Or it's not necessary?

Comments

• SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    Imoen doesn't need to be there when you kill Bodhi.
    agentmulder
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    I don't know, I think I'd rather do it with Imoen.
    jackjackatcDave
  • iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 274
    She's not required but I like her too much to just kick her out after going through so much to save her.
    atcDave
  • althoralthor Member Posts: 67
    I always feel bad at first, when I dump Imoen, but I get over it pretty quick.
  • TomfooleryTomfoolery Member Posts: 6
    You can do the whole game without Imoen, thankfully. Her incessant whining drives me insane.
    jackjack
  • rizar123rizar123 Member Posts: 30
    @Althor
    Me too haha, that was kinda sad, and Bodhi brag you about it later... but well, she died right after that =P
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I'm just here for a Lanthorn. Bodhi could have just chilled in a corner and let me get on with it.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    You can do it without. But when I have her in my party, I always make a point of having Immy stake Bodhi.
    AristilliusatcDave
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    I read the topic title as "Can I do it with Imoen?" and came in here to make a joke about it. Does that make me a bad person?
    EdgeStryfeNihilus
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    I tried to make the joke but I guess I should have put a winky face...
    jackjackabacus
  • DarkchanterDarkchanter Member Posts: 13
    I'm going to have my evil beserker cleric kill her as soon as he realised that she's a bhaalspawn competition, and see what happens...
  • eastbayraeeastbayrae Member Posts: 3
    I usually play some type of Rogue and I have finished it without her. I find she is pretty weak overall.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I actually don't remember the last time I had Imoen in my group after Irenicus' dungeon not counting the beta test phase of the game.

Usually by the time I rescue her my chosen wizard has learned important spells that are hard to find, the group is already working well and I just can't be bothered to make room for her.
    jackjack