Skip to content

Gromnir encounter bug, can't leave saradush

KadaKada Member Posts: 1
Melissan never appears to halt the battle, since this is my first play through i'm not exactly sure how it is supposed to happen (i had to read a guide because i was so frustrated). I had killed gromnir and nothing happened, my quest log got updated but the dialogue box didn't let me know it had been updated. Whenever I try to exit the planar stronghold it just keeps sending me back to saradush. i think the problem might have been caused because i got a successful kill proc with the silver sword, just killing gromnir out right. i think melissan is supposed to appear before he dies? i dunno. the worst part is i have no hard saves in ToB at allllll :( gotta redo the last fight in shadows of amn.

Comments

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    You surely got some auto save?
  • SmilgeSmilge Member Posts: 104
    Posting a save from after the bug would definitely help. My best guess is Melissan appeared just as you left an area, so now she's standing off in some corner with her automatic dialog initiation broken.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Due to the length of inactivity this topic has had with no update, I am moving it to Not An Issue. If you continue to experience this problem, do please post an update and a saved game if possible.
  • RaucousRaucous Member Posts: 1
    I just got this bug this morning. Killed Gromnir, no drop, no Melissan. Luckily I had an Auto Save entry right before the steps leading up to Gromnir's chamber. Redoing the fight from the Auto Save point prompted all the correct triggers afterward.