Skip to content

[Known 7186] Hexxat loop dialogue fighting the silver Dragon & [Mod] Can't sleep in De'Arnise keep

PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
1) When fighting the silver dragon in the underdark, Hexxat triggered a dialogue, something like "Are you mad? Do you really want to fight a Silver Dragon?" In my game she said that line 3 times in a row until Dorn came out replying something like "I love this fight (I can't really remember the words, but that was the meaning)".
The problem is that the dialogue occurred when the fight was already started (because I left Hexxat near the entrance, and Dorn wasn't close to her), so Dorn was supposed to fight, not to go near hexxat to answer her....
But what happened was that she came close to me and she had that dialogue in loop until Dorn came close to her...
I tried three times, and it always happened in that way.
I tried a fourth time in a different way. I killed the dragon in few seconds before Hexxat could spoke, and that was the only time when she said that line just once, because Dorn could answer immediatily.
Just to be clear. I always talked to the dragon before the fight (I didn't attack her when she was blue)... and to be even more clear, i gave her eggs to the demon lord, so when I talked to her she decided to attack me.

So I think that the Hexxat-Dorn dialogue should trigger during (in the middle) of the dialogue between charname and the silver dragon, or it should start immediately after the dialogue with the dragon, regardless the position of Hexxat and Dorn.

It's not a big deal, but Hexxat decided to come close to me, wich means too close to a dangerous fight, and Dorn could not fight in the correct way because he decided to move close to hexxat (I can't say how close... I was distracted by the dragon's attacks) instead of following my orders.

2) In the fighter stronghold, after event 3, when you recruit the Priest, you can no more sleep in the keep. I know this is a known bug, but it's still there.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Gate70 Yep, 7186 covers this. :)
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    @Gate70 I have a savegame, well I have a lot of savegame, I could have a savegame right before hiring the priest, so you could check pre and post, but I definitely have many savegame after that events.
    I will attach the savegame this evening (italian evening... so in about 9-10 hour from now).
    @Gate70 here is the savegame when I can't sleep in de'arnise keep.
    You really can??? I always use that icon, and i get that message "you cannot rest." I'll do more test.
    edited December 2013
    I'm playing in english. I should not have any mod installed (i installed scs , but I uninstalled it).
    Tomorrow I'll test it in a different pc never modded.
    Of course i have the patched version.
    I had a major bug involving my wife and all the furniture at home being placed in different rooms.... And my other pc being now too far from any plug... But i solved it...
    @Gate70
    Ok i tried in the other pc. It works. I could rest.
    I'm doing other tests .