Skip to content

Multiplayer &beamdog servers.

First of all new patch looks great :)
Just wondering because when i go to the list of hosted games i only see 1 called private. Is this because everyones playing bg2:ee and people on ipad havent got new update yet or could something be wrong on my end. Secondly there a button "advanced" which is on the screen with lists of hosted games, in my case lack of hosted games :) but if u click it it goes back to screen where u choose to create game, protocol etc. I thought maybe i needed to change an option in advanced to get all games to show up.

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    edited December 2013
    @Selunor, I'm seeing a rather long list of BG:EE games for the standard 1.2.0 on PC. What version does the iPad game say it is? Not forgetting that the multiplayer is version number dependant.
  • SelunorSelunor Member Posts: 3
    Its version 1.2.2031 im guessing them 4 extra numbers is the reason why.
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    @Selunor,

Yep, version mismatch.

If you take another look, you should see a new one up there.
  • SelunorSelunor Member Posts: 3
    Yea i can see 4 now :) thnx for all the help. Unfortunately i gotta go to work now :( someone gotta pay the bills lol.
  • enwinenwin Member Posts: 1
    So now the iPad version can access the beamdog servers there's still no way to have the iPad and PC playing along because of this version mismatch?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    For the moment, yes.
  • ossossoossosso Member Posts: 5
    And it will be possible in future or iPad and PC will always mismatch? Just to know... 'cause my friends are waiting for me before start the adventure. Thank you very much!