Skip to content

Curse you!!

Thanks to y'all in this here forum, I had to go and buy both BGEE and BG2EE!

Now, I'll have no free time for months, thanks to you guys. My friends hate you (or they would, if I had any, but those things are way too expensive so I gave 'em up years ago).

My family hates you (which is kind of a bonus, now that I think about it).

So, I guess it's all gain and no loss to me afterall.

On second thought, I take back the curse and instead I offer this blessing:

"May The Flight of the Bumblebee" never infest your brain as an ear worm.

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    meh, casts, "Spell Immunity: Enchantment/Charms."

Welcome to the forum ;)
  • HereogarHereogar Member Posts: 2
    Oh yeah!?!

I'll just counter that spell immunity with.... nope, that wont work... how about... not that either. Dang, all my chars are level one still. I'll get back to you later Mr. Man!
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    HAIL!
    Welcome BACK, the incarnation before you came here too.
    If you need help I'll be in my cell in Spellhold besides @Anduin the Mummified Gnomelich and @KidCarnival the Beholder-Paladin of Helm, the other folks from the Off-Topic section are held in other cell, er, umm, I mean, golden jail room.
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Make new friends - multiplayer is pretty stable ya know. Cheap date too.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    There is a slight misinformation. I have no business with Spellhold; I'm quite busy managing my stronghold in the sewers of the Temple District and have no time to babysit ch405l0RDz of D00M.

Now, @Anduin - about renting that old tomb near the secret door. I think it is a splendid idea to make it a lich residence; the property is already underground and with some more random crystal formations and mushrooms, it will look just like the Underdark! I can even offer you an invisible drow jester as bouncer for no extra cost!
    @KidCarnival so we were teleported to your stronghold?? Nice, now I could play chess with your familiar King of the Westeros @Eudaemonium, and I think @Anduin prefers the secret tomb in the magical door rather than the secret door in the magical arse. Is @OneAngryMushroom besides those myconids? Or they are not myconids and they are just mushrooms?? Also, can I haz a bladez to ztrike for juztize?? A magical one?? PLZZZZPL LZPLPZLPZLPZL PLEASEEEE???
    No.
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????? I AM GOING TO CRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
    You bad :/
    NOW I WILL GO TO SEE IF BG:EE RUNS IN MY FATHER'S COMPUTER WHILE HE IS OUT HOME!!!!!
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I would love to rent that secret tomb @KidCarnival ! Very handy when I am out and about ! Plus there are so many other Liches in Athkatla ! Mummies too!

Only thing is... Can you confirm no one has died there?

The last grave I was in, well someone had been buried there before me, I just don't like the idea that they could come back as a ghost, and haunt me... It just gives me the heebiejeebies...
  • OneAngryMushroomOneAngryMushroom Member Posts: 564
    A curse that does nothing but play "Flight of the Bumblebee" in your ear over and over, I need to tell my wizarding buddies about that...
    @Anduin - No-one died in said tomb. In Athkatla, even dreams and hopes go to the druid stronghold to die.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    Good day @Hereogar and welcome !
    There's the general public meeting area , the chill-out area , the Pin-up place and at last, the Chronic Restarting Detox Camp when things run out of hand.
    Please be polite, mind the other fellas and don't mention Hexxat.